Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are she an Marcus still together? Never have been a Lissie fan but guess she's off to formula E, which still seems to only be about her.
anyway Marcus doing well in Indy and it seems Angela has been a huge support for him as well. Fingers crossed he finds a nice Hannah in California to replace lissie
View attachment 2903374
I think they broke up after all the allegations that were made about her and how she acted towards him in the relationship

Reactions: 4
I think they broke up after all the allegations that were made about her and how she acted towards him in the relationship
Well Marcus seems in a great place with Angela. They had her on TV today and the team has really incorporated her just like she was at Merc.
Not sure but performance coaches arent really a thing in Indy, but its clear she's helped him tremendously by being there
---
Talking of Indycar F1 could never 😂

yes apparently that is 'Georgina', she 'Art' (with open crotch/ass pants) and after like 10 years she will have to find a new home, and wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait can someone fill me in on the allegations? wtf happened with lissie?
not gonna be in depth enough but I will find the link
basically that she was using his wallet for whatever she wanted
and controlling behavior
but I always thought it was a convenient PR relationship, controlled by her

starts about here, https://tattle.life/threads/formula-1-wags-205-carbon-copies.44007/page-12#post-18381309
---
He was in New York after Shanghai so he flew to London for the sim and after that back to New York again?
Possibly, NYC has major airports for stop overs. Really I assume most of them will go through New York to Miami. But that photo was from today at least
can confirm by weather and clothing. We have been very cold and today is the first day no jacket

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ohhhhh???

1714334552769.png

so pierre and pierre's hairline are gonna act in a movie now?? good for them.

Adam couldnt help himself
literally posted after landos big day out
always looking for his moment

---
Also looks like the latest rumor is
Kimi Antonelli will replace Logan at Williams after Miami and Before Imola
so this would be logans last race, at home
pretty brutal, but he was never keeping that seat
---
Logan's brothers got the blonde bikinis on the boat ready
1714338383986.png

---
YES Brutal Crop.
LA i like you a little more today
1714339630590.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
i love how she didn't even answer the question, but you gotta slip in something mildly related to Carlos somewhere right??

1714341884859.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soo... When Magui arrived in Barcelona this morning, he went to Miami from Amsterdam? 🤔
Screenshot_20240429_053202_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Chewbecca is starting to infuriate me and Pika nauseates me. Lagui sounds like a new age herpes drug (my phone wanted to autocorrect that ship name to Labia so ya know) and Miami is next which I hate and my stomach looks like a needle cushion and I want to punch someone. I could take Rebecca, I could snap her like a twig.

This message was brought to you by Gonal F, the IVF med of the desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.