Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, photos really couldn't describe you better - you are childish attention wh*res who think are the cutest couple on this earth, but only try way too hard to the point it looks forced. Is this how you meant it, Kika?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
im bleeping done.

so he for the puppy so she has something to cuddle 🤔 this is so strange - the poor puppy already heading to Miami, it’s not like the Campervan euro races where there is some gras and space to run around. Please the paddock must be a pet free section?

Almost made it all week without gagging
Pour one out for whichever poor soul has to take photos of these two in ~intimate moments for the gram.

I know she's young but blegh, this is juvenile. Posting one photo of them, sure but 4 different obviously posed ones is just cringey
---
so he for the puppy so she has something to cuddle 🤔 this is so strange - the poor puppy already heading to Miami, it’s not like the Campervan euro races where there is some gras and space to run around. Please the paddock must be a pet free section?
Only service animals are allowed (and can be excluded from certain areas). Roscoe and Coco were the only pets with lifetime paddock passes which is why they can come in. When Daniel brought the horse, he had to get special permission

Reactions: 3
Pour one out for whichever poor soul has to take photos of these two in ~intimate moments for the gram.

I know she's young but blegh, this is juvenile. Posting one photo of them, sure but 4 different obviously posed ones is just cringey
---

Only service animals are allowed (and can be excluded from certain areas). Roscoe and Coco were the only pets with lifetime paddock passes which is why they can come in. When Daniel brought the horse, he had to get special permission
“When Daniel brought the horse” sorry that made me laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pour one out for whichever poor soul has to take photos of these two in ~intimate

Only service animals are allowed (and can be excluded from certain areas). Roscoe and Coco were the only pets with lifetime paddock passes which is why they can come in.

When Daniel brought the horse, he had to get special permission

She's called Heidi, Yukino!

Yes....this joke again...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stand corrected and I apologize to Kika. THIS is the biggest attention wh*re actually. :rolleyes:

If Rebecca goes to Miami and Leo gets a paddock pass I am predicting joined Ferrari wags photo session with the dog

Leo is really cute and Sharl with him even cuter, but I don't know why take little dog over the ocean, to Miami of all places. Paddock there is wild. I adore you but whatch' u doin Sharl😅

added: but if Lewis brings Roscoe I will be silenced "a playdates withs dadss and makingsss news friendsss" will soften my heart (and a gym selfie, Lewis and Sharl you both)

I am getting nostalgic, remember how hot Carlos always looks in Miami. It was last year when I started to wonder if he is still with Isa as he gave extra slaggy I am single vibes. I had some hope for single slaggy Carlos. Ohhh, to know then what we know now :ROFLMAO: 😅 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
McLaren contract drama round 15 😬
looks like they have dropped David Malukas
---
poor guy hasn’t even completed a race for them yet 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
and in more wholesome McLaren news, Lando in uncle mode with P again 🫶
Does make you wonder how much time he and Max must spend together in Monaco 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont understand why she was sticking her head in his stomach. she did the same thing with max.

McLaren contract drama round 15 😬
looks like they have dropped David Malukas
---
poor guy hasn’t even completed a race for them yet 😳
If they really are dropping him (has anything been confirmed yet or is this still based off him changing his profiles?) then I can't say I blame them at this point. Teams won't drop a driver if an injury has occurred while racing for them if there is chance of them recovering and coming back to race (Meyer Shank held out for almost a full season for Pagenaud before it became clear he couldn't return), but when it's an injury that is self-inflicted and in the driver's own time, that doesn't really apply. They've been waiting on him race-on-race all season so far, which means no replacement has a chance to properly settle in and it has to be unsettling for the team as a whole, and with a super-busy Month of May coming up and no sign he will be race-ready any time soon, I can understand why they're now having to make a choice.

It's tough on Malukas but ultimately he only has himself to blame if anyone, and life is just cruel sometimes through nobody's fault. Sorry if that seems harsh but I can understand McLaren having a threshold of patience here.

Last edited:
If they really are dropping him (has anything been confirmed yet or is this still based off him changing his profiles?) then I can't say I blame them at this point. Teams won't drop a driver if an injury has occurred while racing for them if there is chance of them recovering and coming back to race (Meyer Shank held out for almost a full season for Pagenaud before it became clear he couldn't return), but when it's self-inflicted and in the driver's own time, that doesn't really apply. They've been waiting on him race-on-race all season so far, which means no replacement has a chance to properly settle in and it has to be unsettling for the team as a whole, and with a super-busy Month of May coming up, I can understand why they're now having to make a choice.

It's tough on Malukas but ultimately he only has himself to blame if anyone, and life is just cruel sometimes through nobody's fault. Sorry if that seems harsh but I can understand McLaren having a threshold of patience here.
He has deleted his McLaren driver announcement on instagram along with him changing all of his profiles 😬

• Wow
This is really cute, ngl.
---
He has deleted his McLaren driver announcement on instagram along with him changing all of his profiles 😬
Yeah I know, that's what I meant. I was just wondering if I had missed an official announcement of some sort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.