Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish couldn't walk more than 10km max. She'd be chaffing and her legs wouldn't hold that belly for any longer. She lied and we all know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg
She is painful.
Stopping and starting? Will you just stick to one thing Trisha. She is like a child. The bridesmaid situation will not be good.

She’s manic. Hasn’t she been on the road pedalling her shite working for the last two years now, and she still hasn’t figured out how to pack? She’s an absolute pain in the arse.

Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would ask her to he bridesmaid???
Even her bestie boo roz has distanced herself from her because she realises trisha could do so much damage to her brand and won't look the best in her wedding pics.

Last edited:
If she did less waffling in front of the camera and more walking she would be invisible by now. Swear to God she is so annoying. Trisha get a grip you are a grown woman go away to the gym if your going cause all your doing is saying u are going to go but you actually haven't gone anywhere only to the garden to record yourself. She should be an expert packer with all the going away she does. I suppose she doesn't know from week to week what clothes she will still fit into seeing as they were all already to small when she bought them. Maybe just buy some of the outfits you showcased for Shaws Trisha ( in your actual size) and use those for appearances. She will be squashed into something on the telly and in the basic uniform of black top and leggings for wellfest. And why oh why is she rabbiting on about worrying about being in a deficit. She can't go wrong with chicken breast and veg, or salmon and veg. Any hotel can cater for her all she has to do is ask, no dressing, no potatoes, whatever. How the f*** did this wan write not one but two books advising others what to eat and she can't even count calories for herself. And how oh how did she ever manage to lose the initial 100lbs because it certainly wasn't from calorie counting because if it was she would know well what to be eating. No wonder the sisters avoid her she would wither ya. God help the poor bride that picked this wan for bridesmaid. She is already wound up about it and the wedding isn't till Oct. Sorry for the long rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wellfest is yet another bullshit thing encouraging this fraud but to be fair the vast majority of the line up are huge con artists so it's no wonder she got an invite

Reactions: 16
Again, the stories are manic
She looks the same now as the throw back pic in 2022. FACT

Reactions: 8
Her therapist told told her not to weigh herself for the rest of the month..so she ignored her, weighed herself and is manic because she's down weight. She can't follow a therapists orders for more than a day or 2? She's beyond help

She will reward herself with a binge because she is down on the scales and she will be back having a meltdown next week. It's the same ding dong week after week. I have been watching what I eat for the last 5 weeks am down 16lbs. Usually I'd reward myself with a takeaway on weigh in day. Not anymore because its a continous cycle of tying to lose the same few pounds over and over. I have about 3 stone more to lose to be at my ideal weight so I'm not celebrating by any means. I know how easy it is to put it back up. Trisha knows when she is away from home she can eat whenever and whatever she likes with no one to judge her. The way she went on today with trying to say the belly is going down. I'm in the same size jeans today with 16lbs gone as I was in 5 weeks ago. Yes I can see a difference but its not huge. She thinks she will fall away with little effort.

• Heart
I just can't wait to see her vacuum packed into a velvet dress four sizes too small at Wellfest and then do a little dress change because you know, the FABRIC is panicky.... not the wearing things four sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see a change in her face and upper body alright but the belly is the same size. She's only got a few more yrs before hormones start making it extra hard to lose anything.

Reactions: 6
I'm going to agree there is absolutely no change only change is she has filtered the 2nd pic I took a still from her video and put it beside the 2022 pic. She looks the same.

That 2022 pic was never posted in 2022!!! We saw the filtered version of her pics. Pic on right was from 2022 grid .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That 2022 pic was never posted in 2022!!! We saw the filtered version of her pics
Sure at that time she was shouting how much she loved sea swimming, how she was after losing even more weight and that she was the happiest ever because it was her delicious year.

Reactions: 7
She will reward herself with a binge because she is down on the scales and she will be back having a meltdown next week. It's the same ding dong week after week. I have been watching what I eat for the last 5 weeks am down 16lbs. Usually I'd reward myself with a takeaway on weigh in day. Not anymore because its a continous cycle of tying to lose the same few pounds over and over. I have about 3 stone more to lose to be at my ideal weight so I'm not celebrating by any means. I know how easy it is to put it back up. Trisha knows when she is away from home she can eat whenever and whatever she likes with no one to judge her. The way she went on today with trying to say the belly is going down. I'm in the same size jeans today with 16lbs gone as I was in 5 weeks ago. Yes I can see a difference but its not huge. She thinks she will fall away with little effort.
You know a great way to reward yourself after a weigh in? A nice bouquet of flowers from Lidl. Will last a lot longer than the takeaway!

• Heart
  • Haha