Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1:1 sessions with a good PT are not cheap. She must be throwing money at them all.

Reactions: 2
No amount of exercise will override the eating she's doing.
Nope and her "you won't get the arse you want by sitting on the arse you have" mantra is BS too - she'd make a fair dent in the weight through diet alone if she did it right.

Reactions: 16
I see Mary Sinead curvy styles sister is doing the Camino at the moment she's extremely fit. I don't know how but I couldn't do it

I see Mary Sinead curvy styles sister is doing the Camino at the moment she's extremely fit. I don't know how but I couldn't do it
Dainty Dress Diaries did it last year I think? And I remember watching her stories and she was very honest about how tough it was.

Reactions: 4
So I have cracked it.
She announced she burned off 700 calories.
Seriously, does she think now she can eat them back???? She must be doing this to maintain her size
How can our number one health ambassador be so badly educated
She did in her hole burn off 700 calories. People way over estimate how much calories are burned through exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The girl successfully lost 100 lbs and published not just one book but two yet she hasn't a notion how to eat healthy and needs a PT. She knows well what she needed to do to lose the 100lbs. She doesn't want to put the work in. And why would she when she can filter herself to look like how she wants. How long now is she showing herself in the gym and walking and a glimpse of a few breakfasts she claims she eats and still no change to her size. She really needs to be cancelled at this stage she is years living off this 100lbs loss. Yes she lost it but she didn't keep it off. That's the hard part. And she failed at it. Yet here she is given a platform which she doesn't deserve.

Reactions: 23
She is definitely back to her original size. The only difference nowadays is make up, knowing how to use editing tools and wearing all the shape wear.

Reactions: 8
Who's Diarmuid Hanley, why is asking about wedding? She gives me Baby Reindeer sometimes 🥴

ETA: Ok ur man is a politician, serious BR vibes ☠
He is actually friends with her. I think she said they did the same college cooking course?
I know him and he is the most incredibly normal genuinely nice man with a beautiful and lovely fiancé. I would not want the crazy Trisha at my wedding as she would make it all about her.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely back to her original size. The only difference nowadays is make up, knowing how to use editing tools and wearing all the shape wear.
She definitely is NOT 27 stone. No makeup can hide that level of obesity I'm afraid and she wouldn't be in the gym at all if she was!!

But she's gained 5 stone at least... I'd put her at 22.5 stone now with recent weight loss

She definitely is NOT 27 stone. No makeup can hide that level of obesity I'm afraid and she wouldn't be in the gym at all if she was!!

But she's gained 5 stone at least... I'd put her at 22.5 stone now with recent weight loss
She's definitely more than 22.5

She's definitely more than 22.5
I agree, you can see in her face she's not back to 27 stone but she's also piled on the weight this year and I say up around the 24 stone mark.

22 stone might've been what she got to earlier in the year when she claiming 2024 was her "witch" but she's gone up from there.

Reactions: 5
I think she is so cheeky and sounds so entitled about approaching a company to "give me a discount".

Not to see would they kindly like to maybe give a discount...

Just "to give me a discount ".

I find her so so cheeky ..
But don’t the buses take your backpacks for you and drop them!! My friend did it last year! More lies and lies

But don’t the buses take your backpacks for you and drop them!! My friend did it last year! More lies and lies
Yeah but the walkers take small ones for water, snacks, sunscreen, socks etc.- this one probably had an 80l one for the treks... 🙄

Reactions: 9
"I have a car included for anyone who knows their limits ".

No way she sourced that herself, she's copying Rozs trip to the letter. Which means Rozs trip (via a legit Camino tour organiser) also included the option of daily car pick ups.

I think we have our answer now in how Trish "completed" up to 30km of walking with 900m elevation gain daily for a week, without breaking a sweat, yet struggled so badly on a 6km walk up Errigal.

Screenshot_2024-05-08-10-23-11-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Heart