Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know a great way to reward yourself after a weigh in? A nice bouquet of flowers from Lidl. Will last a lot longer than the takeaway!
Great alternative. When u still see them 4 days later you ll congratulate urself

Reactions: 8
You know a great way to reward yourself after a weigh in? A nice bouquet of flowers from Lidl. Will last a lot longer than the takeaway!
I was almost confused that the Aldi ambassador had bout herself flowers in Lidl and was about to ask will they fit on top of the bowl of porridge or were they to go into the spag bol!!
Then I realised that you were actually saying that it’s a nicer idea to buy flowers or the reward of a takeaway which makes far more sense than my first thought and is a cool idea. I usually go with a treat after the Sunday roast!! I’ve earns it - but should really try flowers or a candle or something that’s not good 😱

Reactions: 7
The manic stories are something else!!!! So the scales were down, she’s delighted with herself. Her therapist may just sit there & take the money as TT will not follow orders!
But at wellfest it’s a different ballgame. When I was there pre-Covid it was gym bunnies central with the booty leggings, high pony/messy bun overfilled lips & tan, you get the vibes! She’ll spiral come Sunday after that 🙃

I have lost all interest in her, there are only so many times you can watch the repeats.
I will have to change my profile picture.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What this about trying to make lunch less lonely? Is this not 2024, are women not doing these things solo for years? Trisha would want to cop and these illusions she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What this about trying to make lunch less lonely? Is this not 2024, are women not doing these things solo for years? Trisha would want to cop and these illusions she has.
She's such an odd person
---
I wonder does she posts this stuff in the hopes her Dublin besties txt her 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can honestly say I have never, ever - not even once - in my life seen somebody on their own in a coffee shop and thought "I wonder if they don't have any friends?"

Reactions: 32
She’s been hired for taste of Dublin. That event is such a rip off anyway but why hire this fraud

I can honestly say I have never, ever - not even once - in my life seen somebody on their own in a coffee shop and thought "I wonder if they don't have any friends?"
Thats because you are not a bleep. Roz and trisha are !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
QUOTE="lodgequeen, post: 19276430, member: 231284"]
What’s the beef with Roz?
[/QUOTE]
Roz like trisha is a user, an abuser and a danger to the general public. Only difference is people accept the lies Roz spout because she fits the hun aesthetic.
She distanced herself in recent months from trisga.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.