Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I have a car included for anyone who knows their limits ".

No way she sourced that herself, she's copying Rozs trip to the letter. Which means Rozs trip (via a legit Camino tour organiser) also included the option of daily car pick ups.

I think we have our answer now in how Trish "completed" up to 30km of walking with 900m elevation gain daily for a week, without breaking a sweat, yet struggled so badly on a 6km walk up Errigal.

View attachment 2922560
Came on to say the same "the car" is very telling about how Trisha did a few miles of the camino last year. She knew her "limits" that's fine, just be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember someone I worked with, doing the Camino. As far as I remember they did the whole route.
It's some years ago, so I have forgotten the details. I think that they trained for months beforehand.

I just can't imagine her doing very much at all, either last time or this time around. As for the horror of enduring her yelling at them every day, I know they signed up voluntarily and paid for the 'privilege' but ... [shudder]

Reactions: 8
“Hour 7 of the walk” - No mention of distance.

“Coffee and ham roll stops”

“Knowing your limit” so you can take a cheatcode to the end.

Reactions: 11
Ah there we go. The get out of Camino clause. The wee fiat Picasso driven by Pablo.
I would argue that the car option is for those who DON'T know their limits. I.e. the Majellas who think they can do the Camino just because this one did it with little training and zero sweat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Hour 7 of the walk” - No mention of distance.

“Coffee and ham roll stops”

“Knowing your limit” so you can take a cheatcode to the end.
She must be watching Mary Tierney's Instagram. Mentioned 7 hours and stopped for coffee

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly what she did last year.
Nobody would recommend someone of her size and weight to walk that distance without months of training.
Sure didn’t she pop up on one of the days with a knee support on?
She is a lying fraud and I pity the people that are taken in by her.
How is she inspirational? Only if you yourself are stuck in a major rut.
Wake up people!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she is so cheeky and sounds so entitled about approaching a company to "give me a discount".

Not to see would they kindly like to maybe give a discount...

Just "to give me a discount ".

I find her so so cheeky ..
the best bag of all is Decathlon one for €14.99, every second person on the Camino has one of them. You’d think she was carrying her bed on her back the way she goes on.

the best bag of all is Decathlon one for €14.99, every second person on the Camino has one of them. You’d think she was carrying her bed on her back the way she goes on.
The bag was probably packed with snack boxes. Surely if you know your limits you would know the Camino is not for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Went searching to see what backpack she had in a lot of her pics she has no back pack on but there is this pic of her with it. It's not huge don't know what the issue is with it looks no bigger than what a lot of the others have. Depends what she was carrying around in it tho.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The bag was probably packed with snack boxes. Surely if you know your limits you would know the Camino is not for you.
Tasty and tempting food from SuperMacs as the jingle goes... 🤣

There's no way she is fit and healthy enough to do the Camino, or part of it. No way.

• Haha
There's no way she is fit and healthy enough to do the Camino, or part of it. No way.
No way. I'm fit and half her size and I wouldn't be thinking of it nottamind doing it.

Very dangerous game here TT. False advertisement. I did it, so can you.

Her saying she did the camino is like someone saying they ran a marathon when they only jogged 2km and gave up.
She's full of tit

Reactions: 14
We’re going to need a bigger bus pablo!! More Majella’s will have one two many vinos & take the bus option than actually do the walk everyday I’d say 😂
Or realistically thought that because TT could do it at 20+ stone that they’d have no issue at 14 stone with no training 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The ice bath another of her lies. She no more sat into that ice bath than I did. Just scrolling thru her grid. Very little from the Camino posted. It's very telling that she never showed the little Camino passport with all the stamps isn't that something one would be proudly showing off if one had gotten all the stamps every day. A nice little keepsake. Hard to get it stamped from the car I guess. Below are two pics of Trisha walking the Camino, not a bead of sweat, no red face, and one pic from the gym where she is red faced and sweating. It's funny how she is on her own a lot, deliberately falling behind or starting later and jumping onto the bus or into a car and then appearing at the finish all fresh faced. The Majella's who aren't a bit fit are in for a rude awakening when they start their walk. They won't all fit in the car. And they will wonder how this one managed it without as much as a blister.

Attachments

I know a few people who recently did a group camino.
They are both fit and healthy. They trained for at least 8 months gradually increasing walks everyday. They have climbed mountains. They found it difficult and said it was tough mentally and physically to keep going. They were excited to show the passports and spoke about what they saw on the way and how everyone said it was challenging.
No way did Trisha do the camino.

Reactions: 13