Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think I'm Jo or the person commenting that on CC??
I meant the person commenting. We know Jo isnā€™t on tattle. Sorry for the confusion šŸ˜…
Itā€™s probably just me that thinks it but every time I read a post from that username I always assume itā€™s Jo, šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The slimming/stretched filter/app is working overtime today! šŸ˜³

One of my pet hates is precocious kids and Hamper really gets my back up!!
She is becoming more like Shaimless everyday; spoilt, babied, smart mouthed, vain, entitled and rude! I'm sorry, I just can't put up with her or her mother!
I wish we didn't have to hear her screechy, whiney little voice, her obnoxious quips etc. Its bad enough with Shaimeless trying to come across and act 'intelligent' let alone a 9 year old butting in with her 2 pence worth!! šŸ˜–
I'd be absolutely fuming if I appeared in a strangers social media whilst out minding my own business!! It will never be okay to film people in videos whether it's legal or not to film in public places! Have the common decency to spend a little time editing the.videos and blur all.the faces out!!
---
The slimming/stretched filter/app is working overtime today! šŸ˜³

One of my pet hates is precocious kids and Hamper really gets my back up!!
She is becoming more like Shaimless everyday; spoilt, babied, smart mouthed, vain, entitled and rude! I'm sorry, I just can't put up with her or her mother!
I wish we didn't have to hear her screechy, whiney little voice, her obnoxious quips etc. Its bad enough with Shaimeless trying to come across and act 'intelligent' let alone a 9 year old butting in with her 2 pence worth!! šŸ˜–
Aimee I think you forgot that you're supposed to make a gag face when you even look at cheese never mind touching it, you silly Billy
---
duck me!!! What a bloody sight!! View attachment 2930497
Jaysus christ!!!! Absolute horror she is

Last edited:
  • Sick
I meant the person commenting. We know Jo isnā€™t on tattle. Sorry for the confusion šŸ˜…
Itā€™s probably just me that thinks it but every time I read a post from that username I always assume itā€™s Jo, šŸ˜…
Ah ok, I just wanted to check šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
She never used to say ā€˜sinā€™ (instead of seen) did she ? It makes me want to rip my ears off. Sheā€™s so desperate to be a scouser .. or .. is there scouse D on the scene again??

Reactions: 11
Canā€™t believe how pathetic she is not even owning. Screwdriver!

When I was a single parent I had a whole tool box (still do all the diy) and taught myself how to fix things and built all the furniture including bunkbeads and wardrobes single handed

Reactions: 10
now apparently Mandy is a tattler. I have to say Iā€™m getting a bit fed up of she said this, TL said that. Iā€™ve been trying not to get involved. FYI CC I am not commenting there because I tried joining but felt it all got spoiled. I donā€™t trust that site. Simpleā€™s. So I will comment here instead. You all read here anyway. Iā€™m over the arguing. I donā€™t agree with what some people say here sometimes but more often than not I will scroll on by. Iā€™m not here or there to hear what you think about tattle. Iā€™m here to talk about Aimee. I closed my account there for obvious reasons which Iā€™ve said about before and Iā€™m not about to make a new account just to comment this directly on there.
No one here thinks tattle is better šŸ™„ ffs do you not hear how petty that sounds?? Itā€™s like ā€œmy dadā€™s better than your dadā€. What are we, 6?? All this tell tale bollocks is pissing me off now. I barely read there anymore and I think I wonā€™t bother again now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she's wasted money on a temporary wardrobe? Have I got that right?
---
now apparently Mandy is a tattler. I have to say Iā€™m getting a bit fed up of she said this, TL said that. Iā€™ve been trying not to get involved. FYI CC I am not commenting there because I tried joining but felt it all got spoiled. I donā€™t trust that site. Simpleā€™s. So I will comment here instead. You all read here anyway. Iā€™m over the arguing. I donā€™t agree with what some people say here sometimes but more often than not I will scroll on by. Iā€™m not here or there to hear what you think about tattle. Iā€™m here to talk about Aimee. I closed my account there for obvious reasons which Iā€™ve said about before and Iā€™m not about to make a new account just to comment this directly on there.
No one here thinks tattle is better šŸ™„ ffs do you not hear how petty that sounds?? Itā€™s like ā€œmy dadā€™s better than your dadā€. What are we, 6?? All this tell tale bollocks is pissing me off now. I barely read there anymore and I think I wonā€™t bother again now.
I've just left them too it, building their own little community.

So she's wasted money on a temporary wardrobe? Have I got that right?
---

I've just left them too it, building their own little community.
Me too. Thereā€™s some nice people there but some that I really canā€™t take to. And yes I said it CC!! Thereā€™s people on your site that I canā€™t take to. Sue me!! No one has said anything bad about that place in weeks yet thereā€™s still people harping on about what the odd couple of people said weeks ago! not ā€œTLā€! The odd couple of people on here! Itā€™s ridiculous. šŸ„±

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clearly hasnā€™t showered šŸ¤® and sheā€™s going out to get tools!

Itā€™s been roasting so sheā€™ll be a minging sweaty stinking mess

And the alcohol gut on her is getting worse šŸ«¤
Wtf! All that slap for a screwdriver she's grim

• Sick
She never used to say ā€˜sinā€™ (instead of seen) did she ? It makes me want to rip my ears off. Sheā€™s so desperate to be a scouser .. or .. is there scouse D on the scene again??
I've noticed this. She deffo didn't say it before, not that I remember anyway! She imitates people she watches or when she's been reading here, she slips up and uses some of the words/phrases. She's so strange

Reactions: 11
Me too. Thereā€™s some nice people there but some that I really canā€™t take to. And yes I said it CC!! Thereā€™s people on your site that I canā€™t take to. Sue me!! No one has said anything bad about that place in weeks yet thereā€™s still people harping on about what the odd couple of people said weeks ago! not ā€œTLā€! The odd couple of people on here! Itā€™s ridiculous. šŸ„±
Itā€™s the well we canā€™t comment on TL but still read and take offence to a comment most of us donā€™t. And then dragging innocent kids into their being offended is completely wrong. Itā€™s simple, if youā€™re offended by whatā€™s said here, donā€™t read! Some people get offended over nothing and itā€™s pathetic they canā€™t accept an apology & keep it going because they obviously like being offended.

Iā€™m glad TL is locked down because weā€™d end up with the chaos thatā€™s over there if it wasnā€™t

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.