Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I recognised those names from somewhere!! Rimming Aimee’s arse on tiktok but loving everything Debz posts?
So they are the ones who joined CC then left saying it’s too far! That Mandy has been all over debs page since it started! Which face are we waving at today Mandy? 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they are the ones who joined CC then left saying it’s too far! That Mandy has been all over debs page since it started! Which face are we waving at today Mandy? 👋🏻
Those posts I’ve screenshot are recent too so they obviously don’t feel that bad. When will these people realise they’ll always be found out? And if any of you are on here or CC and continue to comment on Aimee’s posts, even if it is nice, it’s just bleeping weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I knew I recognised those names from somewhere!! Rimming Aimee’s arse on tiktok but loving everything Debz posts?
What are the comments involving James Bulger about?

And these people say we are unhinged 🥴 so they've been on CC, laughing along with Debz posts, been posting on her videos??

Reactions: 11

And these people say we are unhinged 🥴 so they've been on CC, laughing along with Debz posts, been posting on her videos??
I have no idea. I know he was mentioned on CC yesterday I think but haven’t kept up over there to be 100% sure

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Who the duck in the RIGHT mind compares a grubby lazy sweaty 38 year old to an innocent child who was brutally kidnapped & murdered?! ABSOLUTELY NO bleeping COMPARISON
---
I have no idea. I know he was mentioned on CC yesterday I think but haven’t kept up over there to be 100% sure
That’s the comment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
🎶 Oh, Mandy
Well, you came and you talked about Aimee
But then you went away
Oh, Mandy
Well, you liked all Deb’s posts, you were faking
And you can duck off today
Oh, Mandy 🎶

• Haha
Pisses me off when people make up an account to leave a crappy comment. But I find it laughable when they make up an account to leave crappy comments about the ones who make crappy comments 😂

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240512_095130.jpg

---
I would like to clearly state from me that that comment on CC was way out of line and bang out of order!! 😡😡

I feel somethings are getting way out of line in my opinion if I'm being honest!

• Angry
Why’s she going full on Jackie corkhill when she said the melon gives her ick.. like I don’t know why.

She looks a hot sweaty stinking mess 🫠
---
View attachment 2930492
---
I would like to clearly state from me that that comment on CC was way out of line and bang out of order!! 😡😡

I feel somethings are getting way out of line in my opinion if I'm being honest!
I agree with you. I think using James as a comparison is vile. You can say about being snatched without bringing that poor wee boy into it! And it doesn’t matter if it was because they were on about Liverpool. It’s still bang out of order

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she actually incapable of not looking like a slob in her videos I don’t understand why she thinks it makes her look real and a hard working single mum.

Brush your hair and put on a cover up

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is she actually incapable of not looking like a slob in her videos I don’t understand why she thinks it makes her look real and a hard working single mum.

Brush your hair and put on a cover up
Makes her look like a cross between waynetta slob and princess Fiona.

Any self respecting person would make an effort to look half decent regardless of being single parent.

Reactions: 14
Pisses me off when people make up an account to leave a crappy comment. But I find it laughable when they make up an account to leave crappy comments about the ones who make crappy comments 😂
On TikTok I meant 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.