Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when she was the one ordering her own breakfast did she order 3 breakfasts when she won’t eat it all? It’s not as if they just brought it she actually ordered it. The person paying the bill is going to have bill tripled cos the hotel will think there’s a family in the room

Reactions: 17
Can't reply directly to the comment @Foxycoxy, on the previous thread...I've removed the emoji that offended you.

ETA love the new title!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Doing no bad for someone who doesn’t eat breakfast, has very little appetite n riddled wi anxiety that makes her stop to shite at every service station she finds

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Coffee in a teapot how posh"......no, coffee in a coffee pot you uneducated piece of trash.....tea pots are shorter and more rounded, coffee pots are tall and slim!! Then stirs her coffee with a desert spoon!! That egg looked rank, all dried up on the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can’t believe after all this time I didn’t know that her mum’s name isn’t actually Shirley 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Doing no bad for someone who doesn’t eat breakfast, has very little appetite n riddled wi anxiety that makes her stop to shite at every service station she finds
exactly, ordering every single thing on the breakfast menu simply because it's costing her duck all, despite stating many times that she often 'forgets' to eat until the afternoon. Just pure greed for the sake of it.

Reactions: 14
All these events she goes too she never mixes with anyone, ever!

New vans t shirt that's not shown up in any hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tattlers you lovely people, I thought I was locked out. Turns out new thread, I am way slow at reading the posts today. Another suitcase and carry bag matching of course, it came up on my TT from Primark. Oh and the M on the vans tshirt, she lies just lies. Never washes new stuff, bit like her hair/body. As you have all said something she doesn't share Vans/Uggs/OB etc... I do like NB trainers but those look like something off the Jetsons cartoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the thread title 👏🏼 parking my not so size 12 arse here in anticipation for the spa vlog analysis later 👋🏼

Reactions: 14
The cereal spoon to stir the coffee, then splashing it all over. She is a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Climana are doing a 12 hour live, and it looks like people from the spa day are helping, but aimless has obvs ditched it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Think she ate in her room so nobody saw how much food she had ordered ?
She’ll have taken the pastries for the drive home, she says she won’t eat all that: bet she scoffed in 0.3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.