Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up as we’ve been out all day enjoying the weather with friends & making the most of life!

@Sazza25 don’t apologise anymore we’ve understood and no one here will carry it on. We’ve got your back!

Hope you’ve all had a brilliant day (not you aimless)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that another new Vans top she’s wearing?
amazing how we never see any of these in her “hauls”

Reactions: 13
The slimming/stretched filter/app is working overtime today! 😳

One of my pet hates is precocious kids and Hamper really gets my back up!!
She is becoming more like Shaimless everyday; spoilt, babied, smart mouthed, vain, entitled and rude! I'm sorry, I just can't put up with her or her mother!
I wish we didn't have to hear her screechy, whiney little voice, her obnoxious quips etc. Its bad enough with Shaimeless trying to come across and act 'intelligent' let alone a 9 year old butting in with her 2 pence worth!! 😖

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Because she's got fat arms and it is designer' don't you know !🙄
---

Probably but she will say no 🤣🤣🤣
.....so she drags the cuff of that £65 Cardi along the street, draped over her (probably fake) orange Marc Jacobs bag.
She's a designer lable bleep!

Reactions: 12
Who is this unrecognisable person at the Chlamydia Spa event?
Stuffing themselves silly
IMG_5536.jpeg
IMG_5537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yes wear the damn shorts, but iron them first yea 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
The slimming/stretched filter/app is working overtime today! 😳

One of my pet hates is precocious kids and Hamper really gets my back up!!
She is becoming more like Shaimless everyday; spoilt, babied, smart mouthed, vain, entitled and rude! I'm sorry, I just can't put up with her or her mother!
I wish we didn't have to hear her screechy, whiney little voice, her obnoxious quips etc. Its bad enough with Shaimeless trying to come across and act 'intelligent' let alone a 9 year old butting in with her 2 pence worth!! 😖
Is anyone actually calling out all her takeaways? Or are the inbreds and underclass toothless idiots praising her still?!?! This is not NORMAL 🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I loathe shopping. Not got the spare cash for one thing, hate crowds, and I worry I'll regret buying something and then see something else. We live a creditless/debtless life and don't even use overdrafts, we pay our bills, eat well, and love doing the simple (free) things together. I've raised five kids to financially healthy adulthood. I watch her posts with morbid curiosity and wonder how she'd fill her day if the money disappeared. How would she entertain her child meaningfully if spending on pointless tat wasn't an option? Why doesn't she know or care to know about the world (I imagine because it's not all about her)? Why doesn't she use any of her endless duck-all time volunteering or teaching her kid to earn her way? I don't for one bleeping minute believe the tripe she spouted about H earning pocket money for chores - who'd bloody teach her how to do any of them?!
Sounds like you live your life exactly like we do
Isn’t it wonderful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's like groundhog day
Same weekend,same thing .Absolutely boring
Aimless we've said all week this is what you'll have with extra chillies .
Predictable. No wonder you've no friends or man .....everything is always the same .No variety .
Just like her #lunchboxideas Everyday is hammy sammy, frubealious, cakey, etc with the same drink, she has no ideas!

• Sick
Just like her #lunchboxideas Everyday is hammy sammy, frubealious, cakey, etc with the same drink, she has no ideas!
Exactly it’s starting to be nice weather, make her a pasta salad (that’s what I do in this weather) make wraps, bagels. I’d be so bored eating the same beige processed foods daily. Only time her plate sees any colour is when she was using those Disney plates 😂 and thinking throwing a bit of rocket and cucumber at a dinner is going to reverse all those years of poor diet and alcohol is laughable (let’s have a bit of health!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.