Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s leaving for its holiday this morning… those of us not yet banned, be prepared for solo holiday attention seeking spam. And that’s just her pancake chebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s leaving for its holiday this morning… those of us not yet banned, be prepared for solo holiday attention seeking spam. And that’s just her pancake chebs.

I didn't follow her then she made her account private. We are relying on you folk to post the drivel she shares for our sniggering pleasure 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pissed in her room! Fried hair and burnt body! Amazing first day on holiday 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s enjoying herself so far, all she seems to be doing is sitting in her room talking to her phone 😂

Says she feels fooked after travelling “all day” (a few hours), and doesn’t see herself spending much time down at the hotel bar because it wasn’t the best vibe. Says that so far the solo holiday is going good but that she definitely got a few looks when she went to the AYCE buffet for her dinner, and thinks it’s because people felt sorry for her. I don’t think it’s pity Gem…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the crack behind the solo travelling? Is she on a mission of self discovery or she just having a holiday alone because she's a loner? Has she said?

A cheap hotel is fine if you’re with a group having fun, solo it would be a nightmare. No sunshine, no company and she said something about not wanting to be in the hotel so I figure she is very unimpressed with it.

A cheap hotel is fine if you’re with a group having fun, solo it would be a nightmare. No sunshine, no company and she said something about not wanting to be in the hotel so I figure she is very unimpressed with it.
Yeah I agree. A solo holiday can be amazing IF you choose the right location and accommodation. A bargain basement all inclusive hotel in Spain in May is not going to be a great introduction to solo holidaying! It’s probably full of stag and hen parties.

She’d have been better saving and going somewhere a tad more expensive later in the year but where other people go to holiday solo, or choose an activity holiday. Sight seeing, dinner as a group in the evening etc.

If I were in her position now, I’d sack off the hotel except to sleep there, head down to the town and find a nice beach bar and get chatting to the ex-pats etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth would you pay to travel to a place with worse weather than here and stay in an absolute tit hole where you don’t want to go to the bar or outside the hotel for fear of safety, and you’re therefore restricted to one small, really grim room?! Surely you’re better off staying at home?!

Can people share pictures of the hotel - would love to see it

Reactions: 1
Lloret de Mar I think. She's not really shown the hotel other than her bedroom/bathroom so far.

I think she's booked a cheap holiday as that's all she can afford (she would have more money if she wasn't tanning/ having her hair and lashes done every 5 mins but there we are!) and took a chance on the weather which didn't work out. I went to Spain in early May a few years ago and for the 5 days I was there the weather was super hot, but the week before and after it was rainy and not that warm. The next year I went in mid June and the weather was either cloudy or wet all week. Unless you go in July/August there is always a risk the weather won't be consistently hot and dry.

You'd think with the amount of resources available now she would have done some research before going. TripAdvisor tells you all you need to know about this hotel!