Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no sympathy for the lass. She loves the attention and the baiting when something is going on in her life but when it inevitably goes wrong, we are the bad ones for picking her apart?

Just deactivate the account and make a fresh one with only friends and family if she cares that much. She's lost alot of followers in the last 2 days but I bet there's still some cretins amongst the 59k left!
Wouldn't have many followers if omly family and friends allowed. Would be interesting to see how many see through underwear posts she would put up though if it was just the 5 followers. She likes to flaunt herself, she needs an audience. Remember when she got taken down a couple of years ago was it and she was in absolute panic about it.

Reactions: 2
I do find it amusing that this thread has been as dead as Gemma’s love life for months but she’s suddenly got upset about it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do find it amusing that this thread has been as dead as Gemma’s love life for months but she’s suddenly got upset about it
It's because she has nothing else to moan about. Adam and will have seen through her and had enough too. She's a mood hoover

Reactions: 4
Ah look. Someone wants to get her engagement up! Even tattle had forgotten about her. For someone that was leaving the internet she’s sure posting a lot.

On another note, I find her hair a really unflattering length. Why is it so round?

Reactions: 6
Her followers are dropping like flies!
Probably sick of her emotional instability. One minute she's on private and announcing not posting anymore and encouraging people to unfollow, then she's saying she is going to mass remove people or just close her acct. Then she's talking about tattle, then she starts posting again after she realised her little rant got her some attention. Her latest post in that basic witch dress got the most likes and comments she's seen in a while. So now she knows if she gets the bottom lip out she gets the attention she craves - didn't even need to get her tits out.

Reactions: 9
I'll probably offens someone but her saggy tits are on full display

Reactions: 1
What the duck!! Why did she think that was OK? Absolutely vile! That bit of attention she got sent her seeking even more and thinks that's what everyone wants to see? Grim!

Reactions: 2