Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her ages ago, previous to going private so can't view the tit show of her life but I see her antics haven't changed from the posts on here! What a slapper

Reactions: 1
There she goes again the big slag, hangover day / Easter Sunday and she can't resist flashing her gash and sand bags. Enough to put you off your dinner seeing her looking like a joint of meat with the string on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, she’s booked to go a solo holiday in June for 4 days and is making out she’s excited about it. Gem, don’t act like you weren’t forced to do that because no one, not even your alleged “friends” would go with you on account of you being a disaster.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her a few times in the wild - her back cleavage is bigger than the front cleavage 😂 she also doesn’t smell fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks a right mess. Just because you can get something on your body doesn't mean you should put it on your body. The camel toe was camelling as well

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but that jumpsuit is hideous! I genuinely thought that’s what she was going to say too… 😂😂 Hiw does she think that looks good!? 🤯

I’m sorry but that jumpsuit is hideous! I genuinely thought that’s what she was going to say too… 😂😂 Hiw does she think that looks good!? 🤯
Same. Literally thought she was going to say how awful and unflattering it was, then she started saying it was adorable and wanted to share so everyone else could get one. She's off her rocker.

• Haha
Why is she in her Knickers on her new profile pic? What the duck is with her hair, it's so short and boxy she looks like a bloke wearing a wig.
And what's that on her chin??!

Still an absolute clip, I see
Looks like she's dripped chocolate down her chin. Why now bottoms on? She's so desperate it's tragic.