Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240124_192400_Samsung Internet.jpg

Most popular thread title courtesy of @thenorthremembers
The most liked post was this piece of genius which deserves sharing again also by @thenorthremembers 🎾

Screenshot_20240124_192425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Recap:
Still leathery
Still desperate
Still shouldn't size down even though she insists she should
Still wearing that purple strappy crop top 🤮
Still living in the exs spare room
Still binned off by the cringey climber - Willbe

Link to the previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How is this not classed as indecent exposure ?

and I was going to say I bet she doesn’t leave the house in this … but she’s actually quite covered so she might think she’s over dressed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is this not classed as indecent exposure ?

and I was going to say I bet she doesn’t leave the house in this … but she’s actually quite covered so she might think she’s over dressed
It's pulled up very high though

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2711728

Most popular thread title courtesy of @thenorthremembers
The most liked post was this piece of genius which deserves sharing again also by @thenorthremembers 🎾

View attachment 2711732

Recap:
Still leathery
Still desperate
Still shouldn't size down even though she insists she should
Still wearing that purple strappy crop top 🤮
Still living in the exs spare room
Still binned off by the cringey climber - Willbe

Link to the previous thread:
I lost you guys! I came to comment on the latest outfit and poof the thread was gone! Anyhoo

she’s got some balls to go out dressed like that!

Reactions: 2
My god I’m actually lost for words… that jumpsuit ffs 🤣 I would pay good money to see a real, unposed side view!! Like a ton of wet sand in a pair of tights! But don’t forget huns she defo could of sized down 🤪
Shes only started doing these GRWM reels as an excuse to stand in her bras and knickers more so than usual! She’s a proper exhibitionist ain’t she, I’ve seen her spaniels ears more than my own 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god I’m actually lost for words… that jumpsuit ffs 🤣 I would pay good money to see a real, unposed side view!! Like a ton of wet sand in a pair of tights! But don’t forget huns she defo could of sized down 🤪
Shes only started doing these GRWM reels as an excuse to stand in her bras and knickers more so than usual! She’s a proper exhibitionist ain’t she, I’ve seen her spaniels ears more than my own 😭
I'm not the most slim but what the duck is that giant baby grow and is it for wearing out in public? 🤣🤣🤣 even if you were tiny it's still hideous...

Reactions: 6
She just loves to flaunt her body doesn't she. Nothing is left yo the imagination. She attempts to do it in a sexual way as well so it's not just about the styling for her (mainly because she has no style) like someone said above its just about wanting to expose her battered skin and body.

Reactions: 7
She’s got no style at all, she always looks like she’s done a trolley dash at a jumble sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s going to pull a Poppy and find herself a partner of the same sex!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought this thread had gone very quiet, completely missed that there was a new one!
Anyway I just dropped in because this came up in a book I was reading and it reminded me of a certain someone.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's that time of the month where she's not getting enough attention so needs to post a completely see through lingerie picture.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4