The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t make sense!!! She won’t get an and v to help as they won’t do it her way and yet she is happy to pay a stranger to do it! What if they don’t do it her way either!!!!!!!

She just comes across as someone who is “so hard done by” and “I have all this on my shoulders to do alone”

Reactions: 4
Latest vlog - says she works 3 days a week but its only 2pm-6?!! So easy, don’t get why she wouldn’t have time to clean

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s completely changed and getting more entitled by the week.

Reactions: 9
She got annoyed when Alister ate her mango too - get used to it Claire teenage boys eat absolutely loads, she can’t expect to ration him on her doormouse portions!

She eats non stop herself throughout the day , I’ve noticed she doesn’t show the kids meals as much anymore.
---

She’s skipped over the comment about the rabbits again, I bet they’ve died or she’s sold them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She eats non stop herself throughout the day , I’ve noticed she doesn’t show the kids meals as much anymore.
---

She’s skipped over the comment about the rabbits again, I bet they’ve died or she’s sold them all.
Yup salmon fancy cold meats etc. She won’t show the kids now cos she knows she under feeds them! She’s a greedy selfish witch that thinks only of hersel and her man, her kids are an inconvenience!

Reactions: 8
I thought she spoke very harshly to Vi because she had a bit of felt tip on her hand, she seems to be very off with everything lately, especially the children.

• Wow
I watched the vlog with the Aldi haul, moaning about Alaster who ate the mango chunks, then she said I'm having these, why not buy more than one packet🤷‍♀️ Then moaning about the cost of buying clothes for her kids, then in the next bit, her and Graham go order new furniture (probably a couple of thousand worth) go to Nandos and an ice cream place, she's really coming across as very unlikeable and selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t believe she brought a doggy bag with ice cream home 😂 I’ve never heard of that before, she’s a miserable cow getting!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She said in a new year goals vlog she wanted to be more spending savvy but then wasted money buying tat off tiktok shops

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She spends a fortune on herself the only cutbacks are on groceries for the kids and clothing, I’m sure A&V would like some of the branded items she buys for herself instead of Primark basics, how many NorthFace jackets does one person need? Not including the rest 🙄

Reactions: 2
She got annoyed when Alister ate her mango too - get used to it Claire teenage boys eat absolutely loads, she can’t expect to ration him on her doormouse portions!
I'll happily give my kids the mango and go without, that's what being a parent is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder about Claire sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Like I said the amount she consumes throughout the day is 3 times what she feeds those kids and she has the gall to complain about them eating some fruit.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her stories on insta today? She’s so miserable at the moment, what is wrong with her. I bet she doesn’t stick this job out long, she likes being at home in the school holidays. Definitely will have quit by Summer!!

Reactions: 3