The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dangerous ….That pool cover is soft ,imagine if the dog or child was trapped under there.

Reactions: 1
Ungrateful spoilt madam! She’s so down and so emotional! Why? She’s no money worries buys what she wants has a man that dotes on her (mug) 3 healthy children and works 1 hour a week! Grow up Claire and be grateful for what you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can have the world as your oyster and still feel down , it’s probably the job or her wasted late teens /twenties are finally catching up with her.
Yep you can have everything but still feel down, if that's how she's feeling, she should go get help, trouble is they put their lives on yt, so obvious the cost of living hasn't affected her, nice home, pool, etc, so no wonder some folks get annoyed with her.

Reactions: 6
Yep you can have everything but still feel down, if that's how she's feeling, she should go get help, trouble is they put their lives on yt, so obvious the cost of living hasn't affected her, nice home, pool, etc, so no wonder some folks get annoyed with her.
She said that in the vid, I think having a third child seems to have had a neg affect on her she was obviously done after A&V Myles has just added another 15 yrs onto her done with parenting list.

Reactions: 3
She said that in the vid, I think having a third child seems to have had a neg affect on her she was obviously done after A&V Myles has just added another 15 yrs onto her done with parenting list.
I haven't watched her vlog, but remembering how she struggled with Alistair, then having another child, I was actually surprised!

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched her vlog, but remembering how she struggled with Alistair, then having another child, I was actually surprised!
I think she wanted to do things in her thirties that she missed in her twenties, she had kids very young, it was Graham wanted a third child not her.

Why can’t this woman spell or just use spellcheck! It’s “root”, not “route”!! 🙄

• Haha
O.M.G my heart breaks for her!!!! what a horendous Decision she has to make!!!!!

Which of the 3 styles of sofa should she choose!!!!!!

read the bleeping room and country Claire. Most people have to decide between heating and eating.

she also can’t decide wether to get a cleaner or not!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
O.M.G my heart breaks for her!!!! what a horendous Decision she has to make!!!!!

Which of the 3 styles of sofa should she choose!!!!!!

read the bleeping room and country Claire. Most people have to decide between heating and eating.

she also can’t decide wether to get a cleaner or not!!!
A cleaner as in house cleaner?

• Wow
A cleaner as in house cleaner?
yes a house cleaner as she is struggling with coping with moping the floors and cleaning the windows and mirrors!!!

how long does it take to hoover then mop the floors! You mop as you leave the house and it will all be dry when u get back

• Wow
Reactions: 4
yes a house cleaner as she is struggling with coping with moping the floors and cleaning the windows and mirrors!!!

how long does it take to hoover then mop the floors! You mop as you leave the house and it will all be dry when u get back
Jeez she only works a few hours a week it’s not like she doesn’t have time to clean, hasn’t she even signed up to do charity work🙄

• Wow
She rarely cooks food from scratch, and rarely anything substantial. Myles goes to nursery, even on days when she is at home. Graham does most of the other childcare. She works 1 day a week (and I bet that is not anywhere near an 8 hour shift!) and now she can't even be bothered to clean!

• Wow
I’m surprised she’s getting a cleaner, she’s tighter than a ducks arse I didn’t think pay their rates, there’s ones on TikTok I watch and they charge £65

• Haha
Why does she think we want to listen to her harp on about a sofa for 10 minutes all the while doing big sniffs, is she on coke or what!!!

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t look st herself at all ,everything seems to be grating on her .

Reactions: 1

Blimey, she's on about getting a cleaner??? What does she actually do all day??

A cleaner?!!! Is she having a laugh? She's got more time in the day than I have yet I can still find time to clean our house!

I think it’s important to say no matter how ‘easy’ your life appears to others mental health doesn’t discriminate however a bloody cleaner come on Claire!! The house jist a mansion!

I was surprised tbh , someone in the comments suggested she should get A&V to do it and pay them lol, she said she would only end up doing it herself because she’s so regimental when it comes to cleaning .