The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the buying for girls, and not the boys... There's lots available for boys, they wear sportswear šŸ™„
Get Noah and Toby kitted out in decent sportswear and trainers, some nice labels for going out... Sorted!

Crop tops for little girls, hmmm, it's clear the subscriber they're looking for šŸ¤¢
Pair of scummy parasites. Selling their kids for pennies to every dirty old man and perverted scumbag. šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 18
Should we start a gofundme to get Toby some decent clothes, trainers and a coat? My 6 year old has been reading Oliver Twist and thereā€™s a likeness between Oliver and Toby. Poorly fed, dressed in rags and unloved.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is Billy Bunter going to gain employment this year:censored:
Come on Rishi,what about getting people into work who can work:mad:

He stands on the rocky outcrop so smug,he makes my blood boil:mad:

Day 2 of Leah's broken glasses !!!!

Did you see the car seat nearly fall out of the car:censored:

I cannot bear to watch all the slog but we know the score:S O S, same old tit

Reactions: 12
Old Fatty Patty was off like Usain Bolt down the Opticians for her Contact Lenses, Fatty Fem the same with his glasses. The little twin waited how long for her glasses to be repaired? Wonder how long she'll have to wait again this time? Weeks again no doubt. šŸ¤¬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Watched a few mins if the amazing , exciting pizza vlog šŸ™„ . They honestly looked like a load of travellers wondering round Tesco. I bet they had security keep an eye on them. Those twins looked awful in those leopard print coats.

Apparently itā€™s really and for their account if people watch a few mins then stop. Oh dear, Iā€™ve done that for the last few.

Iā€™d love to know how much they earn from you tube. Surely it canā€™t be much once YT have taken their cut.

Reactions: 11
Watched a few mins if the amazing , exciting pizza vlog šŸ™„ . They honestly looked like a load of travellers wondering round Tesco. I bet they had security keep an eye on them. Those twins looked awful in those leopard print coats.

Apparently itā€™s really and for their account if people watch a few mins then stop. Oh dear, Iā€™ve done that for the last few.

Iā€™d love to know how much they earn from you tube. Surely it canā€™t be much once YT have taken their cut.
Their estimated yearly earnings from YT are 12.4K

Are the DWP aware,I presume they are šŸ¤«

Reactions: 6
Looking at her IG post, Agnes got the day off school even though she was fine!
Have I missed something, what the hell has happened to Jocifā€™s hair?!

Reactions: 10
Wednesday night was definitely chicken burger night. I've got the proof here with the video paused where he says it.

Also clear from that vlog that their viewer numbers have been going the wrong way since then.
I reckon they have them Wednesday and Saturday. That vlog amuses me no end, heā€™s so proud of his culinary prowess, holding the baking tray with various potato products upto the camera like the world has never seen a frozen chip before. Itā€™s groundbreaking stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there ever a day when all the kids are in school?
Thereā€™s always at least one of them absent!
Ffs just send them to school, theyā€™re raising a set of malingerers that will never hold down a job if they think theyā€™re entitled to the day off for the slightest thing.

Reactions: 14
Benā€™s had the cutters on Josephā€™s hair again and one of the girls Olivia I think it was cut the front. I think it was on a short video they done.
Itā€™s bloody hideous šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø āœ‚ āœ‚ āœ‚

Reactions: 8
They've got the poor boy cutting about with the haircut of a notorious Austrian failed artist. It's cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those little ones need to be enrolled in the local school.
I suspect one of the reasons Fem & Butch keep them home at the slightest sniffle is because they fear the ā€œcome and pick them up theyā€™re unwellā€ phone call from school and donā€™t want to drive all that way again just to pick one child up!
If they were in a school close by that wouldnā€™t be a problem.

Reactions: 11
I'm at the school my primary age kids go to 4 times a day due to one different timetable, more if one takes ill but that's rare, it's a 15 minute drive away but it's fine because I don't claim to hate driving when it suits me nor do I use organising boxes as an excuse to not parent. Even managed it on buses between cars, they'd be deregistering the kids if that ever happened. They're just pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Is Billy Bunter going to gain employment this year:censored:
Come on Rishi,what about getting people into work who can work:mad:

He stands on the rocky outcrop so smug,he makes my blood boil:mad:

Day 2 of Leah's broken glasses !!!!

Did you see the car seat nearly fall out of the car:censored:

I cannot bear to watch all the slog but we know the score:S O S, same old tit
I don't understand how he's getting off with this.

He has a clean license ( probably) so could be doing a driving job, plus the factory at the back door ect.

Big butch too.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how he's getting off with this.

He has a clean license ( probably) so could be doing a driving job, plus the factory at the back door ect.

Big butch too.
The first job he got was a driving jobšŸšŒ but he turned it down, so his licence is fine and he could be even doing grocery deliveries.

He has no clue intention of working because
1. Pat canā€™t cope and he knows the little kids will be neglected.
2. No job is going to give him the hours to do school runs, be at home weekends and evenings or take weeks and weeks off in the school holidays. Or walk out of work at the briefest fart of snow.
3. He donā€™t have toā€¦ the benefit system and Scottish child payments are supporting them. They are not the only ones but they are the most blatant.
4. He needs to concentrate on YouTube because itā€™s going to make them famous and they will be able to buy their own house.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.