Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why are they only now blocking out the kids school badges when they have showed them and the school for years.
And they show their home.

And Zoe buy Toby some new school shoes, no wonder the poor boy gets bullied when you are too busy buying several flavours of fabulosa and sparkly fancy dress skirts on shein while your son don’t have adequate footwear.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Diamond quote from Butch "If you want money you need to earn it " :censored:

Lodge in Aviemore AGAIN.I did not know benefits where so generous:mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
You know what Zo? If my kids were so sad about not seeing their relatives I’d stop buying all the shit from Shein, stop going to B&M, change the way i grocery shop and save some money so I could make sure I could take them there once a year. And if I was really homesick like you say you are, i’d have used the Armed Forces Covenant and applied for a council house back in Cornwall.

It‘s pathetic how she goes on. All the kids are sad and bewildered. Tomorrow they will be overwhelmed because they’re going back to school. She needs to get a fucking grip.

Reactions: 26

Shinealight

VIP Member
“Is Toby ok?”
No, he isn’t, and which child would be with a stupid pair of cunts like them constantly invading their privacy?

Reactions: 24

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The only think that notebook is use for is to jot down when she’s due to ovulate and bump uglies with pen.
Spoiler alert, you’re too old and too haggard for another.

I can’t believe they are sending that boy in those shoes while eating a take away every Friday. I know it’s near the end of term but Asda and Tesco sell pairs for about £15 to get him through rather than looking like he’s an extra from a workhouse.
---
Look how sad this is, 3 girls in Nike panda dunks. And Flo has Nike dunks too.

but Toby has some sort of crap hanging off his feet…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Hazelnut22

I’m sorry to be harsh, but he really didn’t look like someone who needed an A&E bed for a day. If he was Ill he definitely wouldn’t want to be filming and I think filming in A&E is totally inappropriate.

He admitted to feeling better after the spray. Why not make a GP appointment and go down the proper route.

He carried on driving 😱 with half his children in the car. It sounds to me this entire incident was developed into a drama for the Vlog - desperation!

Who thinks it’s still Chinese tonight 🤔

Reactions: 23

Hazelnut22

Ben couldn't even give the twins their bit of spotlight about passing their swimming, it was straight onto Agnes and 'I'm sure Agnes will pass hers soon'
Those little twins are so precious. You can see them physically trying to please and every time Fem is straight back to Agnes, who quite frankly is one of the least likeable children, because she has been indulged and spoilt. ( Not her fault.)

Put the camera away Fem and listen to your children, they deserve better.

armywife119

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter if they bleat on that it’s all he wants to wear. We can’t stop him. You’re his fucking parents. How the fuck is that 2 year old wearing branded trainers that will last her a few weeks but the boy is wearing shoes a tramp would decline.
They’re probably one of Noah’s hand me downs.

• Angry
  • Sad

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I just want to stick up for Elizabeth.

I have seen her out and about a few times and she is always with a couple of mates. She works and goes to college. It isn't a University even though it's part of UHI(University of the Highlands and Islands). She isn't in the slogs and seems to live a relatively normal life.

• Heart

Goosebumps

Haven't watched the late vlog and don't want to.
Using Tobys struggles like that for a thumb nail to entice you tube views is disgusting in my opinion. Not sure if he's getting bullied or not but that's really not going to help him. Can't they keep anything private?
Exactly this. Notice how they don’t use Ben’s struggles with employment or Zoe’s hoarding issues for views? Absolutely disgusting.

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Didn’t these idiots just buy a new expensive tv while their son has school shoes falling off his feet?

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
It pisses me off to the hilt how he goes on about how he loves spending time at the beach/woods etc with his kids. Yes, you fat, lazy, camp, weird waste of space, we all would but there’s this funny thing that gets in the way. It’s called work. It’s where you go to earn money to pay for the kids that you choose to have, to put a roof over their heads and food in their bellies. You should try it sometime. And so should that fat, gobby thing you’re married to.

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
Ben couldn't even give the twins their bit of spotlight about passing their swimming, it was straight onto Agnes and 'I'm sure Agnes will pass hers soon'

• Angry
  • Sad

Goosebumps

Just watched the first bit and creepy Ben followed his teenage daughters out of the door and filmed them walking down the path. They got to the gate and he shouted bye. Not one of them replied or even turned their head in acknowledgment. Says it all.

Reactions: 22

spilleroftea

VIP Member
What they mean by don’t share private life is that they don’t directly tell the truth although most of us can read between the lines and see it.
for instance…
- Ben has no intention of getting a job and thinks he’s a full time YouTube superstar
- Zoe didn’t bond with Flo..
- Zoe is struggling to conceive as menopausal.
- Agnes has milk, but they have fed that monster for too long to give in to the truth.
- jo-Cif is fine, Pat was just too overwhelmed to potty train him and get him ready for school.
- some of the older girls actually want and have a life of their own and because they have been kept so strictly they are being more rebellious…
- Zoe and Ben have no friends and are basically outcasts.
- ben turned down a job to live the benefit lifestyle. Driving a bus don’t allow for school pick ups or drop offs and Zoe is too overwhelmed to cope.
- Zoe’s MH is worse than they acknowledge.. hoarding, not leaving the house except to shop, shopping addiction…
- The parents only came to see the kids and the relationship is strained.

There is loads more… but they show everything even down to the size of their kids clothing.

They think that by covering the school badges after years of filming them, naming the place and filing the actual walk to and from the school is privacy…

It’s ok, I will be reading all the kids tell all books when the vlog kids all grow up and ask their parents why their childhoods were taken.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
1000027496.jpg

State of it. How many coats must that kid have? That's not one day's worth of dirt, that coat hasn't seen a washing machine in weeks. It's minging.

• Wow
  • Sick

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Poor Toby looks like a shell of his former self when he’s sitting in the car while they’re waiting to get the girls from school. He looks distance, distracted and almost drugged. Please note I’m in noway accusing them of drugging him. I would be worried about him if he was my son and would he putting the camera down and trying to access him some help. Some CAMHS lists are closed because they’re that over loaded, so they need to act now and fast. He’s not well and imo it’s deeper than not liking school.

• Sad
Reactions: 21