The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curly constantly talking over Pat on those vlogs 😩 she is doing my head in. This is a pink top, Pat holding up a pink top. No s***_ Curly!!!!

Reactions: 8
Curly constantly talking over Pat on those vlogs 😩 she is doing my head in. This is a pink top, Pat holding up a pink top. No s***_ Curly!!!!
Curly needs to get a job so she can learn how to interact with people in an acceptable/ reasonable way. She's just totally obnoxious with her parents. The trouble is that Pat encourages it because Curly is her best mate in the world. Pen is obviously many steps lower than Pat and Curly in the house/ family hierarchy however I think that he tolerates it because he thinks that it helps to keep Pat on an even keel (which it doesn't)

Reactions: 17
Those clothes are certainly controversial. Firstly, Shein and Temu are not known for sustainability, so not something a lot of people are really interested in. And secondly, am I the only one that finds crop tops for young girls far too sexualised, especially for youngsters who are constantly filmed for YouTube. Is this how low the Sullys have stooped to dress their young ones in this tat for the perves, because it will get them more subs?

As for the Curly one… chiming in from off camera is pretty awful.

And the big question is why do Agnes and Flo need yet more clothes anyway? This is why they will never own their own house as they can’t stop wasting money… bouncy unicorns 🦄 need I say more?

Reactions: 19
Those clothes are certainly controversial. Firstly, Shein and Temu are not known for sustainability, so not something a lot of people are really interested in. And secondly, am I the only one that finds crop tops for young girls far too sexualised, especially for youngsters who are constantly filmed for YouTube. Is this how low the Sullys have stooped to dress their young ones in this tat for the perves, because it will get them more subs?

As for the Curly one… chiming in from off camera is pretty awful.

And the big question is why do Agnes and Flo need yet more clothes anyway? This is why they will never own their own house as they can’t stop wasting money… bouncy unicorns 🦄 need I say more?
I hate crop tops on little kids as well - you don't need to dress them like they are mennonite or amish, but particularly if you are filming them they should have more coverage.

Reactions: 12
More clothes for Agnes 🙄
Anyone watching them must surely be cottoning on to the fact that Agnes has got more clothes than she's ever going to wear?

There's been vlogs done on the amount of clothes that she's got, and still Pat's buying her more. 🤦

Their views are really hitting low figures, the Facebook posts are getting fewer, and fewer comments, their vlogs are too.

People are starting to show less, and less interest. They seriously think they can wring another 10yrs out of this 😂😂

What a pair of desperate saddos they really are. 🤦

Reactions: 15
I’ve not been watching, I have this thing called… umm a life. 😂
Nah seriously who has time with a large amount of kids to even vlog this tit?
This weekend has been a mix of social life (no Pepsi max included), taking kids about to clubs and parties, still having time to take care of myself at the salon because we can’t all skip work for silly things and fitted in the gym.
We ate a full roast yesterday because we are out for lunch today but will still have a good meal tonight.

Not at any point have I spent an hour in my kitchen talking to weirdos, walking round the same woods with a camera (although I did walk the dog), cleaned my bathroom for hours or pimped out my kids…

Why do any of these vloggers think this is healthy?

Reactions: 14
I’ve not been watching, I have this thing called… umm a life. 😂
Nah seriously who has time with a large amount of kids to even vlog this tit?
This weekend has been a mix of social life (no Pepsi max included), taking kids about to clubs and parties, still having time to take care of myself at the salon because we can’t all skip work for silly things and fitted in the gym.
We ate a full roast yesterday because we are out for lunch today but will still have a good meal tonight.

Not at any point have I spent an hour in my kitchen talking to weirdos, walking round the same woods with a camera (although I did walk the dog), cleaned my bathroom for hours or pimped out my kids…

Why do any of these vloggers think this is healthy?
Actually I have to confess I spent 20 minutes walking around my house talking into my phone yesterday to a complete weirdo, but it was on facetime to my eldest who is currently having a blast in Florida!

Second eldest is currently on the search for uni accommodation, even though it's still in our city she wants to meet new people and experience the life.

It so sad none of the sullivan cult are going to be encouraged to do any of this and will be couped up in that house as they enter adulthood all because of Zoes anxieties about having an empty house despite leaving for the shops as soon as any of them come home and that Buffoon wants to film every minute of it.

Reactions: 13
So what happened to all the shein shite she bought last year. All the crap she got the twins wud surely fit Agnes. Also she bought stuff that was too big last year which she said wud fit Agnes this year. Come on Zoe you vlogged it.
Cropped tops are a no no in my book but those older ones look half dressed so I’m not surprised.! Spends £125 on socks so at least Toby got sum of those OR did he… she then buys unsustainable shein which gets ruined in the wash cuz we never see it again,

Reactions: 11
So what happened to all the shein shite she bought last year. All the crap she got the twins wud surely fit Agnes. Also she bought stuff that was too big last year which she said wud fit Agnes this year. Come on Zoe you vlogged it.
Cropped tops are a no no in my book but those older ones look half dressed so I’m not surprised.! Spends £125 on socks so at least Toby got sum of those OR did he… she then buys unsustainable shein which gets ruined in the wash cuz we never see it again,
I skimmed through the shein haual then gave up as it all looked the same - leggings and cropped tops x 3 with added curly twin reminding Zoe of who's got what and the colour and what day of the week it is.

At least that's another pile of shein bags to add to the pile she's got in her bedroom window.
It's bloody annoying she's got to open everything on the vlog and then spend 5 minutes working out what it is and who it's for whilst displaying it on her chest shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the comments about Curly chiming in from last night (and there were heaps) have been deleted 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Who are these people sending compliments to Agnes on the lives?
Last week 'Agnes is a breath of fresh air ' then this week 'Agnes has the face of an Angel' !
Can't believe the mentality of praising one child when her two sisters & brother are there.
Then Pen "Yes you do have the face of an Angel darling "
Couldn't Pat or Pen have said something nice about Leah,Erin & Toby.
Awful to see the way the Leah & Erin's faces drop with this constant favouring of Agnes.Thank goodness they've got each other.

• Sad
The dreary duo dont deserve any subscribers due to their dishonesty,greed,arrogance and entitlement

Reactions: 17
Saw some of them in the flesh this morning at show rehearsals… twins looked cute doing their dances, permatanned one looked dirty from all the make up/fake tan and would only tie her hair up when she was on the stage with horrible little strands down at the front which she was constantly pushing back during the dances. There was one other older one there dancing, I dunno who, I don’t watch them and Queen Agnes who they all kept crowding round to nick her snacks (from the infamous snack tray). And Pat was there. Not actually doing anything, not being helpful, just there 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Seen the insta post of them making and eating the pizza!
Still can’t believe they decided to indulge St Agnes with a chocolate one!!
She should have had a savoury topping like all the others.
Also, if the resulting product was eaten for dinner then it’s hardly nutritious for a child to be having a chocolate based meal.

Reactions: 12
What on earth does the mother think she’s doing with those girls hair.
They look ridiculous esp Agnes

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the chocolate covered, sickly looking pizza made the food diary they're meant to be keeping.

Reactions: 11
Omg Fem - barrassing is so overbearing. How many kids did he take to the supermarket? I pity the other shoppers.
How tedious is the spooning flour into the mixer.
It is chaos and horrible and the dancing 🤢 Curly one seems to have lost her sh*t with her dad judging by her face and petulant retorts to him.
---
I wonder if the chocolate covered, sickly looking pizza made the food diary they're meant to be keeping.
I bet that’s gone by the wayside as it’s too much effort and doesn’t fit with Zoe’s diagnosis narrative. I would have given her Agnes the pizza and just left off the cheese, and not single her out for special treatment.

Reactions: 10
Well Zoe nicely got out of the pizza challenge 😠
Ben trudging round Asda with a tribe of the younger ones then the chaos of making the things, Butch never showed her face once.
She hates doing stuff with the younger ones.
She’s a terrible person.

Omg Fem - barrassing is so overbearing. How many kids did he take to the supermarket? I pity the other shoppers.
How tedious is the spooning flour into the mixer.
It is chaos and horrible and the dancing 🤢 Curly one seems to have lost her sh*t with her dad judging by her face and petulant retorts to him.
---

I bet that’s gone by the wayside as it’s too much effort and doesn’t fit with Zoe’s diagnosis narrative. I would have given her Agnes the pizza and just left off the cheese, and not single her out for special treatment.
Typical- choc spread with no doubt sum form of dairy in it- marshmallows and sprinkles -typically unhealthy- like the trolley of stuff Pen put in - they really are useless and thick. Curly needs to stop either putting too much product in her hair or wash it. Not a good look in a kitchen setting 🤢

Reactions: 9