The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed through the shein haual then gave up as it all looked the same - leggings and cropped tops x 3 with added curly twin reminding Zoe of who's got what and the colour and what day of the week it is.

At least that's another pile of shein bags to add to the pile she's got in her bedroom window.
It's bloody annoying she's got to open everything on the vlog and then spend 5 minutes working out what it is and who it's for whilst displaying it on her chest shelf.
I'm convinced that she only orders all of crap from Shein so she gets those bags. The dozy cow is a complete and utter nutjob 🙄

Reactions: 11
So Cos it was Saturday and it was chicken burrgerrrr night, fat pat and pen couldn't even have home made pizza instead !! Sorry kids it's for charity and everything but nothing stops chicken burrgerrrr night.
When the little ones are in bed of course!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Broken glasses again for one of the twins, held together with green tape, anyone want to place a bet on how long it takes the useless parents to get it fixed properly ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Cos it was Saturday and it was chicken burrgerrrr night, fat pat and pen couldn't even have home made pizza instead !! Sorry kids it's for charity and everything but nothing stops chicken burrgerrrr night.
Selfish gits, why couldn’t they have done the pizza challenge too?
I’ve never met a set of parents so selfish and can’t understand why some of their followers indulge them by telling them how wonderful they are and how they’re the best parents ever!
Makes me wonder how bad their own parenting is if they hold Fem and Butch up as exemplary parents 🙄

Reactions: 9
I found that comment so strange. I don't know anyone who has specific meals on specific days.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being a slave to a chicken burger and a hash brown- looking at Butch and him in her grey (prison)joggers and vest top they cud do without it.

• Haha
I thought that was Wednesday night 🤷‍♀️ Silly me 🤣

1. Why can’t they all eat together if they are such an exemplary family?
2. Isn’t eating late at night bad for you?

Reactions: 8
I can’t order from Shein, the feel of the fabric just makes me cringe.

I found that comment so strange. I don't know anyone who has specific meals on specific days.
I did as a child growing up catholic, always fish on Fridays. But we did sometimes have different types

i thought it was Wednesday too, would explain how they use a whole large bottle of perinaise if they have it twice.

2. Yes, I don’t eat after 7pm because while sleeping your digestion slows down so you gain weight.

1. Their dining room is currently storing extra stock for IKEA so they have no space for a dining table that they can all sit around. They are so family oriented. Priorities.
2. They can’t eat dinner until after they have done all their You Tube stuff according to the world’s best Dad (only when the camera is on). Given the look of the both of them, I don’t think healthy food/habits are on their radar.
GET A JOB.

Reactions: 12
When you look like two jowly, fat arsed beached Whales, Chicken Burgers with Cheese, Hash Browns, Perinaise Sauce and Chips, Friday night takeaways, and tonnes of Chocolate should be the last thing being prioritised 🫤

Even more so when you've had stents fitted, don't exercise and won't get a job. The pair of them are irresponsible with 12 kids relying on them.

It's clear that their followers are of the same ilk... You just know what kind of parents they are too. You just have to read the comments to see that like attracts like. 😁

Reactions: 16
They are both getting FATTER by the week, too much BENEFIT money spent on take aways 😡💩

Reactions: 7
Wednesday night was definitely chicken burger night. I've got the proof here with the video paused where he says it.

Also clear from that vlog that their viewer numbers have been going the wrong way since then.
Love the comment “what’d other kids have?”
The usual crap I imagine.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to watch the crappy shein vlog but what’s this about Zoe buying padded bra tops for Agnes?

Not appropriate

• Wow
Omg I thought when you were all mentioning crop tops, you meant like normal t shirts but those are like gym style fitted crop tops.

You can tell Zoe thinks she knows it all because so many comments about lack of boys clothing but she continually posts more and more new stuff for the girls!

Reactions: 5
Omg I thought when you were all mentioning crop tops, you meant like normal t shirts but those are like gym style fitted crop tops.

You can tell Zoe thinks she knows it all because so many comments about lack of boys clothing but she continually posts more and more new stuff for the girls!
Why would you leave kids out and buy them less based on gender?
My two kids are grown up, but I had a boy and a girl, and even though there was often more stuff available for girls I didn’t think that was a reason to buy my daughter more clothes than I did my son.
They both got equal amounts, there was no way I’d do differently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.