The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream I’d not good for those dogs. They have very delicate stomachs. I hope they all get the shits in the night and they get no sleep or piece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are absolute morons. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Encouraging the dogs to lick the ice cream is a really stupid thing to do - could upset their stomachs, but also they’ll think it’s ok to ‘share’ any ice cream, so if one of the little kids is sitting on the grass / floor having an ice cream, the dogs could snatch it off them and hurt them. They just seem to have no boundaries with the dogs.

Reactions: 8
How lovely for Sue having some well earned "piece" and quiet!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really needs to go back to primary school!
Dressing the girls all in the same outfits! How sweet! 🤮
Also I'm pretty sure that the ice cream could upset the dogs.
Peace you piece of gormless 💩🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Are the clothes hanging off of Heidie because they are too big or because she's underweight? With the portion sizes they give those children, I wouldn't be surprised. Also giving the dogs ice cream!? I have no words 🤦‍♀️
The kids are very small for their ages, but then so are Sue and Noel. They do look underweight, but I think the biggest factor or Sue not knowing how to get clothes that fit them properly. She thinks their age = their size, which is clearly not the case. You'd think after clothing 21 kids she'd have a clue.

Reactions: 9
Own up who has been asking where the dress is from 😂
---
From what she shows you would not think for one minute they have boys . Everything is geared towards the young girls .

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm not too sure.....

Glenda the witch?
---
not sure about other families, but with Sue it's because she was SO desperate to have a set of twins among her massive brood and is disappointed it never happened, so instead she dresses the two sets of girls who are similar in age - Phoebe & Hallie, and Bonnie & Heidie - in matching outfits, as she knows that they are so close in age, people will assume they're twins.

I didn’t have twins but if I had, I STILL wouldn’t dress them alike! I had two boys 3 years apart and a girl in between and they never worebthe same thing.
---
6 seatbelts in the mohor home so who goes without ? Do they draw lots ?
That’s what I was wondering!

Reactions: 3
Own up who has been asking where the dress is from 😂
---
From what she shows you would not think for one minute they have boys . Everything is geared towards the young girls .
Fashion tips from Sue!!!? Ha.ha.ha
---
I think { well hope } they take a car or the minibus.
It's only 15mins up the road. The older children could easily drop some off. I think they do take another car also.

Reactions: 1
Fashion tips from Sue!!!? Ha.ha.ha
---

It's only 15mins up the road. The older children could easily drop some off. I think they do take another car also.
But- that said H&S also not their strong point!- who needs seatbelts/correct carseats lol!
Do the seats in the MO HER HOME have isofix fix points?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.