The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tillie was being a bit of a cow to that walker girl (Olivia?).
Ooh where did you see that?
---
Oh I’ve seen it - the zoo vlog. Yes Tillie told her to stop keep saying “guys” then said it herself about another 20 times!

Stupid Sue in the caravan park leading the way to get back to their motor home and one of the kids telling them they’d gone the wrong way 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Chloe will be after a load of compo then
Why didn't she take mila to either jakes parents house or her own parents house to wash and feed her until the water and power was fixed??
Instead sat there moaning
Trying to get sympathy

Even if the bunch weren't home someone would have been.
If she's council or housing association (like I am) they may even have suggested she go elsewhere. When they fixed an issue with my bathroom which took a few days they knocked a bit off the rent so I could pay to go in the local leisure centre or give it to a family member for use of their shower/hot water (I went to my granddads who insisted on not charging me but the Housing Association don't need to know that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh where did you see that?
---
Oh I’ve seen it - the zoo vlog. Yes Tillie told her to stop keep saying “guys” then said it herself about another 20 times!

Stupid Sue in the caravan park leading the way to get back to their motor home and one of the kids telling them they’d gone the wrong way 🤪
Tillie used to be a nice child- no she is annoying af lol

And we never did hear anymore about Tillie’s guitar. As if any of those kids would ever do anything other than work in the pie shop and breed.

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched any of the videos in ages but saw an article about the latest one.
Used birthdays as an excuse for yet more clothes shopping as if they don't have enough from the holidays every couple months.
I hope it was a joke but sue was trying on kids dungarees size 14/15 years because the adults one wouldn't fit being too long and even the age under that wouldn't have fit her well yeah I would hope not she's almost 50 years old.

She's not the tallest but not massively tiny either not sure why she goes on about needing "petite" clothes

Of course she also likes an unflattering dress that resembles a table cloth.

Aimee chose pjs with chipmunks on but had no idea who it was DISNEY chipmunks chip and Dale how many times have they been to disneyland and she still hasn't got a clue

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tillie used to be a nice child- no she is annoying af lol
*now. 🥴
---
Haven't watched any of the videos in ages but saw an article about the latest one.
Used birthdays as an excuse for yet more clothes shopping as if they don't have enough from the holidays every couple months.
I hope it was a joke but sue was trying on kids dungarees size 14/15 years because the adults one wouldn't fit being too long and even the age under that wouldn't have fit her well yeah I would hope not she's almost 50 years old.

She's not the tallest but not massively tiny either not sure why she goes on about needing "petite" clothes

Of course she also likes an unflattering dress that resembles a table cloth.

Aimee chose pjs with chipmunks on but had no idea who it was DISNEY chipmunks chip and Dale how many times have they been to disneyland and she still hasn't got a clue
I often buy children's clothes and I'm 40! 😬
---
Oooh goody we have this to look forward to....

Attachments

Reactions: 3
God Sue on the Primark shopping trip with a couple of her girls. She def thinks she’s one of the teenagers. What will happen when they grow and get families of their own. She won’t be able to afford to take them all to Florida every year to keep them and surely they won’t all be dependent on her forever.

Reactions: 10
Sue could afford to visit petite clothes shops that will help her dress half decent for her age.

Reactions: 3
Why’s she looking at the price of things in primark . They pay over the odds for ever bit of tack on holiday . You would think she would chuck it all in the basket and just pay at the till .

And chill ….. erm from what sue ?
All those school runs
All that washing
And then driving all the way to their holiday park hang out
She’s a very busy person 😂😂😂
Now she’s got to watch the kids play
And open a packet or maybe 2 😳 for dinner
She might even have to boil a kettle

• Haha
Reactions: 7