Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowee22

Chatty Member
Oh, never knew that lol, sorry everyone. I only watched 1 documentary about them which included their bakery, and know that they are adopted, hence why they had loads of children.
I thought what a lovely story and really liked them, and then she had the miscarriage, and found them to be very sweet. That is all I knew about them.
I assumed they got together young, but I didn't know that she was 13. Woah.
The show and the Instagram is basically a charade. They’re not the loving family they portray, more of a cult. The neighbours can’t wait til they move but that dream (for the neighbours) has sadly been put on hold due to them cooking the books so much, on paper they’re poor. The fleet of “minions” who defend their behaviour or bragging and broadcasting this fantasy call anyone who disagrees with their ethos “jealous” when it couldn’t be further from the truth. People just don’t get how the rise to “fame” is based on child grooming.
The branding of “they dont claim benefits” doesn’t wash either because even if they didn’t (which they do), the delightful couple have every older girl in social housing working the minimum so they can rinse the system dry. And people don’t see the economical and environmental impact these guys have…it’s not just about child benefit claiming, they don’t And never will have paid back in to the system what they take out. Doctors, dentist, schooling, waste management. All their financial business accounts are cleverly managed to rinse the system and pay as little tax whilst making lavish purchases and going on holidays to Florida costing tens of thousands of pounds. So please feel free to be enlightened by the Radfrauds. It’s an eye opener!

Reactions: 33
Oh Katie 😞 you could have done so much more. What is it about turning 18 that makes these girls want to become mums? Don’t they know there’s a whole world out there to be discovered.
Another baby, another council place. Cue Aimee moving into Katie’s bedroom and rinse and repeat.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Oh she’s a proper nasty little specimen, isn’t she? Truth hurts Sue?
Hey Sue, let me tell you about my kids who are the same ages as yours. My 25 year old holds down a full time job as well as doing other bit jobs (babysitting, market research, selling clothes she makes) so she can afford her PRIVATE rent (no social housing for her as she doesn’t qualify), she also funds her own holidays and volunteers at festivals so she can go for free.
My 26 year old also works full time and sells stuff so he can afford his car so he can get to work! He’s generous. He had to move back home because he couldn’t afford private renting and a car.
My 24 year old lives in terrible private accommodation with his partner because again, no social housing for them. They work their socks off. They’re excited to be going on holiday this year! Their first one.

You might think we are jealous but honestly, we’re not. I am 100% proud of my children because they have work ethics, they pay their own way, no handouts from me, no gifting of cars etc and they don’t launch abuse at strangers. You can take your life and stick it. It’s not how we or they would want to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

hssdrs

VIP Member
Another Radford girl pregnant still living at home, another unborn baby to boost the vlogs, TV show & more.
This time next year social housing & all the trimmings.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
My kids had a lovely first week back at school getting an education they need and deserve or else I’ll be fined unlike these celebrities. Lazy home day baking and painting (sue this means I’ll make cupcakes and paint some pictures with my children).

Wish I was a radford I absolutely adore them. What kind of super mum takes her kids abroad to disney 10 times? Such a beautiful family. If I die I hope I get reincarnated into a radford.
And I hope to be reincarnated into a Morecombe seagull and intend to shit on each and every vulgar, lying, classless, scratty, sponging, state benefit draining Radford from a great height which is, in effect what this family of leeches have been doing for years….💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Beepboes

Course she hasn’t shared the message, hi sue 👋🏻
Blocked (my fake account 😛) cause not a single thing she can answer with.

Thanks Sue, point proven and day made

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
awww how come there is a thread about this family, i always found them adorable.
assuming this is a genuine comment and you're not taking the piss, there are actually 59 threads about the "adorable" Radfraud family - perhaps have a little read through them, and you may be enlightened. i assure you there is nothing "adorable" about a fully grown man abusing and raping a 13 year old child.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Thought you had Tattle blocked Sue? How’d you know she was on Tattle unless you’re also on here 😂 she’s absolutely furious. We’ve ruined her day. Job well done Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
What is your overall view of the applicant as a person – their attitudes and abilities, motivation to foster and personal qualities?
Bit dim, motivated by money, only wants babies not children

What sort of support networks do they have in place?
Their older children and a rather vacant grandmother

Is the applicant capable of keeping certain information confidential?

Ha ha you having a laugh, it’ll be on Instagram and YouTube before you can say I married a p.aedo

Does the applicant have good communication skills?

Yeah if you count saying “I love that”, “that’s really nice isn’t it?” and “don’t we, Noel” several times a day.

Do you think that the applicant would be able to provide a safe environment for children and young people?

Yes of course, there’s no danger with them sharing when the kids are alone or where they sleep with randoms on the internet, I’m sure they’ll be fine

What sort of leisure activities / hobbies / sports have you seen the applicant take part in?
Does going on holiday count as a sport?

What is your impression of the applicant’s ability to support a child in their education?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

• Haha
  • Heart

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
IMG_7736.jpeg

They having a flaming laugh? They’ve just come back from 2 weeks in Disney, and Millie and her bloke are having a nice couple of days away. God life’s hard isn’t it? 😡
I knew we shouldn’t have bought our own house and sent the kids to uni. Should’ve just knocked out kid after kid and sponged off the state instead ☹

• Wow

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
What world are we living in when a women who's clearly stuck with a 13 year old mind and her pweirdo husband who got her pregnant when she was still a child are acting superior because they pay higher tax. The amount they take with NHS, education and other services - you take far more than you pay back Susie
She’s also forgetting not that long ago they were rinsing the benefit system for all it’s worth pretending they didn’t earn a crust from the pie shop. (Pun intended 😉)

My partner has always been a higher rate tax payer, we are not well off and can’t afford fortnightly holidays to Disney. We’ve never received a penny in child benefit or anything, that’s life Suzie suck it up! Go plait your pubes or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
woah, I was just watching a documentary about the Turpin family on channel 5 and the similarities between the two families are scary - an expert is talking about it was clear the mother loved having babies, and liked it when the kids were in that infant stage where they depended on her and needed her as they are totally helpless, but when they hit toddlerhood, her focus was having another baby because she was only interested in the early stages of motherhood and the kids would then be left to be raised by older siblings or raise themselves, an that she went through a stage of having a new baby every year. they also talk about how the kids were intentionally not fed enough to purposefully stunt their growth, again because the mother hated to keep them "small" for as long as possible, desperatefor the kids to remain as infants and that parents had a fascination with Disneyland, wanting to live in a Neverland where their kids never grew up - genuinely gave me chills listening to it, as he could so easily have been describing Sue!
I remember one of my friends thinking Sue and Noel were Mormons as they kept having baby after baby, I just told her "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons who don't like children once they learn to walk and talk"

• Haha
Reactions: 28