The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those school runs
All that washing
And then driving all the way to their holiday park hang out
She’s a very busy person 😂😂😂
Now she’s got to watch the kids play
And open a packet or maybe 2 😳 for dinner
She might even have to boil a kettle
Oh what a terribly hard life she leads. Oh Susie, however do you cope?

Reactions: 2
See they’ve taken the sausage dogs away with them but no sign of poor Lola or the frenchies. I would say how the hell can you choose between your dogs but I suppose it’s easy when you do the same with your kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
See they’ve taken the sausage dogs away with them but no sign of poor Lola or the frenchies. I would say how the hell can you choose between your dogs but I suppose it’s easy when you do the same with your kids.
Them dogs should be somewhere cool. They are bloody idiots.

Reactions: 16
Sophie has such a hard looking face. As we would say in Scotland “she’s had a hard paper round”:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them dogs should be somewhere cool. They are bloody idiots.
I thought it was common knowledge to be careful with dogs in the heat.
Take then out at the coolest times of the day, plenty of shade and water

Don't tell me they've taken the dogs out in the heat all day thinking it's funny!

Reactions: 7

Don't tell me they've taken the dogs out in the heat all day thinking it's funny!

Oh but it’s ok as they’re feeding them ice cream 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_7848.jpeg

---
IMG_7847.jpeg

Fgs woman buy your kids clothes that fit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sophie has such a hard looking face. As we would say in Scotland “she’s had a hard paper round”:ROFLMAO:
Rough as arseholes 🤣
---

Common knowledge and Radfords never belong in the same sentence 😜

Maybe give the dogs some water you thick moron Sue.

It’s really odd but I’ve seen a few large families dressing their different age kids in matching outfits…why is that?!

Hallie, Phoebe, Heidie and probably Bonnie all in those yellow jumpsuits and not one of them fit them

Reactions: 9
My dogs have been in for most of the day where it's cool but out for a pee etc and I put the hose for them for a bit in the shade about an hour ago and they were loving life.

Reactions: 3
Maybe give the dogs some water you thick moron Sue.

It’s really odd but I’ve seen a few large families dressing their different age kids in matching outfits…why is that?!
not sure about other families, but with Sue it's because she was SO desperate to have a set of twins among her massive brood and is disappointed it never happened, so instead she dresses the two sets of girls who are similar in age - Phoebe & Hallie, and Bonnie & Heidie - in matching outfits, as she knows that they are so close in age, people will assume they're twins.

Reactions: 6
“piece and quiet” …these people have no business being rich, bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 16