The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it’s Ellie’s 19th today, her sisters have wished her Happy Birthday on Instagram but nothing from Sue, that I can see, as yet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sue is probably trying to work out how to spell ‘happy birthday’. Thick, stupid woman.

• Haha
I see it’s Ellie’s 19th today, her sisters have wished her Happy Birthday on Instagram but nothing from Sue, that I can see, as yet.
Has it really been a year since she got stroppy and "left" her birthday celebrations over one comment and then faked the photo that was commented under for show content with many noticing it wasn't the same as the original one 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has it really been a year since she got stroppy and "left" her birthday celebrations over one comment and then faked the photo that was commented under for show content with many noticing it wasn't the same as the original one 🤨
Probably even longer🤣 their filming is hardly known for its honesty.

Reactions: 5
That's made me realise tillie had her birthday just before ellie and there wasn't a single thing posted for her yet they wished aimee a happy birthday a few days before
And Ellie got all the attention last year.
They always ignore tillie other than her medical appointments

Not a peep about her leg op since last year should be around now
---

Chloe will be after a load of compo then
Why didn't she take mila to either jakes parents house or her own parents house to wash and feed her until the water and power was fixed??
Instead sat there moaning
Trying to get sympathy

Even if the bunch weren't home someone would have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That's made me realise tillie had her birthday just before ellie and there wasn't a single thing posted for her yet they wished aimee a happy birthday a few days before

---

Why didn't she take mila to either jakes parents house or her own parents house to wash and feed her until the water and power was fixed??
Trying to get sympathy

She wants to thank her lucky stars she doesn’t have to pay to get it fixed like home owners have to do. Not washing is just minging though…no excuse you wrong ‘un!

---

Trying to get sympathy

She did take her to Jake’s parents

Reactions: 2
She did take her to Jake’s parents
In her little rant she says she went two days without being able to bathe or properly feed mila as well as no power before going to Jakes parents.

Two days she spent moaning before doing anything about it whilst waiting for an engineer that's pretty bad on her part.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her little rant she says she went two days without being able to bathe or properly feed mila as well as no power before going to Jakes parents.

Two days she spent moaning before doing anything about it whilst waiting for an engineer that's pretty bad on her part.
Not to forget it was a bank holiday weekend so engineers can only do what they can with who they have. Absolutely unacceptable to leave a property like this however it cant be helped sometimes. Seems more like entitled girl ranted online expects everything given to her right away. She was fortunate enough to go elsewhere but made them all suffer to whine.

I have had electric and gas issues most (not all) of the time they come out quickly but like the entire country everywhere is short staffed. She wouldn’t understand as never had to get a real job. MUA and working for dad doesn’t count.

Fair enough! Can’t lie I have better things to do than listen/watch their long stories so I missed this and only saw bits about them going there!

Reactions: 2
Sorry didn't they make a massive song and dance about the kids never wearing their siblings hand me downs?
Wonder what changed there then? Seen all the bad publicity they are getting and trying to stay relevant maybe?
Reminds me of some American horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry didn't they make a massive song and dance about the kids never wearing their siblings hand me downs?
Wonder what changed there then? Seen all the bad publicity they are getting and trying to stay relevant maybe?
Those dresses are fugly!

• Haha
Surprised she didn’t just get rid of them like she does with everything else 🙄

realistically, they may not be hand-me-downs - in the sense that technically, Sue may have bought them for Hallie & Phoebe, but given her inability to buy clothes that are the correct sizes for the kids, it wouldn't surprise me if they never actually wore them. now they are the correct size for the youngest two girls, and she's implying they are handed down. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7