The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole Harley story doesn’t add up. If your daughter had been physically assaulted by a man who then subsequently assaulted your other daughters, would you take him on (a very expensive) holiday and cheer when he declares his marriage intentions?
This is of course a rhetorical question. Of course you wouldn’t. You would have made sure he was nowhere near any of the family, particularly given that there are very young children involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole Harley story doesn’t add up. If your daughter had been physically assaulted by a man who then subsequently assaulted your other daughters, would you take him on (a very expensive) holiday and cheer when he declares his marriage intentions?
This is of course a rhetorical question. Of course you wouldn’t. You would have made sure he was nowhere near any of the family, particularly given that there are very young children involved.
Would he even get a visa for the States if he had a violent crime on his criminal record?

Reactions: 9
Would he even get a visa for the States if he had a violent crime on his criminal record?
I'm wondering if Millie dropped the charges. The case where he was accused of assaulting Sue and Ellie, may have fallen apart if they didn't have very serious injuries and there was evidence of them jumping him.

Reactions: 5
he absol
No, definitely not. Especially for assault. Unless he declared on his esta he had no convictions. Lots do. It’s the risk you take at the other end if they pull you in and you want that smoke though. Wouldn’t be me! Me thinks someone has been telling porkies.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is - it’s a violent crime, so how did he get an ESTA to get into America?!?

What I don’t understand is - it’s a violent crime, so how did he get an ESTA to get into America?!?
From what google tells me when going through the esta you can click no when it asks you if you have convictions. It’s on that person if they want to take that risk when they ultimately get caught on arrival to the us if your subjected to a random stop.
---
There’s also an option to apply for visa if your not eligible for an esta due to criminal convictions. This is through the embassy but even then assault falls under the crimes of moral turpitude so a visa isn’t always guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How long do you recon before this is trashed by her grotty snotty siblings!
given that they jumped on a guitar - Tillie's? - and broke it with zero consequences, they aren't going to think anything of totally destroying what they will see as a toy - and not just destroying it, but losing half the pieces. they have no respect for anything, because Sue just rebuys toys and games that could easily have been passed down and reused. when they grow up to think thta money grows on trees, none of their belongings - or those of their siblings - have any value. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ok thanks. What a bloody chaotic way of life for those poor kids.

Harley has posted he and Millie are going to start doing TikTok videos and asked what do their followers recommend they film. Tempted to say ‘shopping for condoms’ or ‘a trip to the job centre for Millie’ 😆
She strikes me as being thick as duck!

So with all these kids, when the parents pass away, and are left the business and house. What will they all do to survive!?

The girls will just keep popping out kids for benefits so they'll all be able to move on with their lives. Will the sons all just keep living together?!

A very difficult position to put 21 kids lives in

So with all these kids, when the parents pass away, and are left the business and house. What will they all do to survive!?

The girls will just keep popping out kids for benefits so they'll all be able to move on with their lives. Will the sons all just keep living together?!

A very difficult position to put 21 kids lives in
Even if they do leave some money, the value of the house isn't going to be more than a little bit split 21 ways. And the arguments they will have over it, especially if all those adult manchildren are still living there. They strike me as people who live in the here and now, unable to plan for the future when their kids are all grown adults, they have hundreds of, grandchildren, none of whom will be likely to have a close bond with nanny and grandad. Sophie kids will be having babies of their own all grown up before Heidi and the other young girl start producing. What a nightmare. There won't be the funds to be taking Heidi's kids to florida that's for sure.

There’s a house near them on the market for 650k, similar house type and bedroom space etc. So assuming that’s what theirs would make and add in the pie shop business, they would be lucky to make 850k. Not bad. But then take out inheritance tax and divide what’s left between 21 of them. None of them are going to receive a bumper inheritance.

Reactions: 1
It just goes to show how much Scratty and Nowell actually give a tit. They've got the morals of sewer rats

They strike me as the kind of people who wouldn’t divide their will equally and would give different amounts to different children based on their situation - and by that I obviously mean who Sue likes the most the day she writes her will. Makes sense if one child’s a millionaire and the other isn’t, but not when you’ve 21 kids in council housing.

Something else I’ve just thought of that I’m sure has been discussed before, but what would happen to all the younger kids if God forbid something happened to S&N? I don’t wish it on anyone obviously, and you shouldn’t think like that, but things happen. Even if you split the under 18s between Sophie/Chloe/Katie (the only ones likely to step up - not that they should have to of course) that’s 3-4 kids each. They’ve no other family. Just one of many things they didn’t consider beforehand.

Reactions: 9
They strike me as the kind of people who wouldn’t divide their will equally and would give different amounts to different children based on their situation - and by that I obviously mean who Sue likes the most the day she writes her will. Makes sense if one child’s a millionaire and the other isn’t, but not when you’ve 21 kids in council housing.

Something else I’ve just thought of that I’m sure has been discussed before, but what would happen to all the younger kids if God forbid something happened to S&N? I don’t wish it on anyone obviously, and you shouldn’t think like that, but things happen. Even if you split the under 18s between Sophie/Chloe/Katie (the only ones likely to step up - not that they should have to of course) that’s 3-4 kids each. They’ve no other family. Just one of many things they didn’t consider beforehand.
They can all go live with the gormless grandma

• Haha