The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems like Sue was happy to share details of Harvey's abusive behaviour towards Millie because they'd had a fall out and she was trying to prove a point as to why she hadn't invited Millie and her kids on their Disney holiday - which backfired, given that Sue claimed that Millie and the children were at risk, yet had happily jetted off to the US and was defending her behaviour while sitting by the pool in Florida, while her daughter and grandchildren were in danger. i guess her and Nowull are happy for Millie to marry him even though he apparently attacked Sue and a few of the older girls AND has been physically violent towards Millie, because they the proposal will mean the family is plastered all over the media, and know a Radford wedding will likely boost the ratings for their show. Sue is hardly one to care about her children's wellbeing - especially if doing so would involve missing out on content. money is the priority!
A lot of the time, Sue would be better off not commenting. You think there would be someone who could advise them on how to deal with situations like this and the negative social media comments.
The Radford's and Channel 5 are probably pleased to have a big wedding for the programme, they can have umpteen pretend disasters in the run up to it.

Reactions: 5
A lot of the time, Sue would be better off not commenting. You think there would be someone who could advise them on how to deal with situations like this and the negative social media comments.
The Radford's and Channel 5 are probably pleased to have a big wedding for the programme, they can have umpteen pretend disasters in the run up to it.
Sue and the clan will have someone to advise them, the grifters will just ignore them as they are speaking their truth

There's no hope for any of them 😂

Reactions: 4
Never commented on here before but happened to catch a clip of an old episode where Chloe (I think it's chloe) gives birth to Mila. Am I wrong for thinking the whole bleeding thing was fake? Why did chloe look like she was trying to cover a smirk the whole time.

Reactions: 10
Never commented on here before but happened to catch a clip of an old episode where Chloe (I think it's chloe) gives birth to Mila. Am I wrong for thinking the whole bleeding thing was fake? Why did chloe look like she was trying to cover a smirk the whole time.
Yep, was completely faked for content. They are sick in the head making stuff like that up.

We could do you a list of fakes….
“The mother buying the motorhome alone”
“Chloe and mila moving in after “leaving” Jake”
“Katee goes missing on holiday” (but miraculously takes a film crew and is microphoned up)
“Millie moving out and buying a sofa that didn’t fit”
“Connor’s moving-in challenges”
“Noel makes mouth-watering meals in bulk that feed the entire family” (don’t think that ever happened)
And my personal favourite
“The magical defrosting turkey: a Christmas miracle”

We should carry this on 😂

I don’t think they’ll ever come clean about Harley unless it gets reported …. Screenshots of those comment etc. It would have to be media-managed as they wouldn’t be trusted to actually tell the truth. I suspect they glossed over it to protect the “brand” as a pack of wailing banshee radford women isn’t a great look. Millie had said she was holding Ophelia at the time too. That happens near my kids, the bloke would have a lovely view of walnut above his head as he’s fugging buried. I think the radford “men” would have been all attached to their consoles or like that pyramid scheme kid..pretending to have fancy cars and an income 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't forget Noel "retiring" and letting Chloe and I can't remember the boy's name to fight it out over who would run the pie shop 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Don't forget Noel "retiring" and letting Chloe and I can't remember the boy's name to fight it out over who would run the pie shop 🙄🙄🙄
And the Chloe and Luke feud requiring mummy daddy and some psych person to sort it out, on camera of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes they seriously need someone to advice on damage control.lol
She is rude, aggressive, trampy in her replies too!

Reactions: 6
And the Chloe and Luke feud requiring mummy daddy and some psych person to sort it out, on camera of course!
And the “we’re leaving the kids home and buying another house”
---
What about Ellie (was it?) being model material. Didn't that involve psych too?
Ah that was the other fake story, Ellie leaves her 18th due to trolling. And then faking what photo it was that actually got the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not forgetting the stalkers letting themselves into the garden and the motorhome.

Oh and the buying of the new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget Sue and the swimming competition thing where she was wearing a different swimming cap.

---
Chloe’s boyfriend going for a modelling shoot too because he could obviously make a career out of it 🤣😆🤣
---
Josh (?) being in trouble at school and getting in with the wrong crowd.

At this point I think it’s probably easier to list the things that ARE real!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget Sue and the swimming competition thing where she was wearing a different swimming cap.

---
Chloe’s boyfriend going for a modelling shoot too because he could obviously make a career out of it 🤣😆🤣
---
Josh (?) being in trouble at school and getting in with the wrong crowd.

At this point I think it’s probably easier to list the things that ARE real!!!
It's hilarious actually just how many there are lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Millie has spent her life seeing the revenue having babies can bring . For someone clearly uneducated raised by stupid thick parents , I’m sure she will see this as the way forward to pay for fillers etc and continue having more .

Reactions: 11
Millie has spent her life seeing the revenue having babies can bring . For someone clearly uneducated raised by stupid thick parents , I’m sure she will see this as the way forward to pay for fillers etc and continue having more .
I've said similar, where Millie will hit problems will be when the Radford brand bubble bursts. Which the way Sue and Nowell are pumping out content they won't be relevant in a decades time, more and more people are sick of hearing the same tit over and over again

Reactions: 7
Sad news, lazy journalists have picked up on a reply Sue gave on Facebook regarding the "house move" saying that it "fell through, and stating that they were both too old to be taking on a large mortgage!"
No mention of it being too frigging small, oh no no no!!! 😆
---
M
Has anyone been on my5???
Oooh what?

Reactions: 2