The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news, lazy journalists have picked up on a reply Sue gave on Facebook regarding the "house move" saying that it "fell through, and stating that they were both too old to be taking on a large mortgage!"
No mention of it being too frigging small, oh no no no!!! 😆
---
M

Oooh what?
Ah the rinse and repeat house move story to try and whip up sympathy. They are so predictable and absolutely thick as tit

Reactions: 6
All them Disney holidays , overcrowded motorhome …All adds up sue = Nicer, bigger home .

Reactions: 4
Some of the initial appeal was the circus show, it was strange and interesting because people couldn’t imagine it. But the over saturation gets rid of that, nobody will be interested in a few years because there’s nothing to gape at when the mystery isn’t there

Reactions: 5
Sad news, lazy journalists have picked up on a reply Sue gave on Facebook regarding the "house move" saying that it "fell through, and stating that they were both too old to be taking on a large mortgage!"
No mention of it being too frigging small, oh no no no!!! 😆
---
M

Oooh what?
We all knew this was coming
Making up a poor excuse as to why they havent moved
It somehow fell through after they bought it let the kids look around, assigned bedrooms and filmed it all for the show followed by treating the elder ones like absolute dirt.

Disgusting way to treat the kids and put someone else's house in the public eye!

They were never moving just needed something other than the usual daughters pregnancies to film.

Reactions: 7
I haven't commented here in a while but after catching up, I see bugger all has changed with this lot. Still spending god knows how much on holidays yet all the kids are still underfed, badly dressed & scratty, it makes me so cross! 🤬

Reactions: 10
Shall we call Sue Pinocchio!?
If they didn't want travel to be expensive, they shouldn't have had as many kids and seeing as they just spent over £300 on one of Aimees birthday presents, they are not that bothered about money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sue to be honest is too thick to work out anything to do with finances. She’s never been an actual adult.

Reactions: 8
Oooh what?
[/QUOTE]

I thought they’d new ones were up the way she’s been sharing it. Nope.

Reactions: 3
I haven't commented here in a while but after catching up, I see bugger all has changed with this lot. Still spending god knows how much on holidays yet all the kids are still underfed, badly dressed & scratty, it makes me so cross! 🤬
Nothing has changed, scratty and Nowell never will, they're just more desperate these days 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if the whole Harvey being violent was made up. It’s the type of thing they do. More like they were the aggressors. Way to belittle those who do actually deal with DV.

• Wow
I do wonder if the whole Harvey being violent was made up. It’s the type of thing they do. More like they were the aggressors. Way to belittle those who do actually deal with DV.
I think it's been exaggerated for sm clicks. None of that lot would take in to consideration how it could impact anyone going through DV

Harley did go to court for it in December 2022. There appeared to be two incidents one where Millie claims she was assaulted and she moved back to the Radfords, and a second incident where several Radfords ambushed him and Ellie was pinched. The second incident may have had fault on both sides.
How do we know that’s true though? That’s only the Radford’s side. Do we know the outcome of the court hearing? Was he even in court for that? I wouldn’t trust a word that lot say.

Reactions: 9
How do we know that’s true though? That’s only the Radford’s side. Do we know the outcome of the court hearing? Was he even in court for that? I wouldn’t trust a word that lot say.
Millie had obviously forgiven him by the time it got to court as it was about the time that Elodie was conceived.

Harley posted that was going to court and then that he was free man. So the case may have been thrown out.

Reactions: 6
Millie had obviously forgiven him by the time it got to court as it was about the time that Elodie was conceived.

Harley posted that was going to court and then that he was free man. So the case may have been thrown out.
I hadn't seen that, I do still get the feeling sue and Nowell have used it to their advantage then they'll wonder why Joe public bring it up

Reactions: 5

Ok thanks. What a bloody chaotic way of life for those poor kids.

Harley has posted he and Millie are going to start doing TikTok videos and asked what do their followers recommend they film. Tempted to say ‘shopping for condoms’ or ‘a trip to the job centre for Millie’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You could hear the little kids in the background “I want a go, “can I do it?”.

No you can’t - it cost over 300 quid, took Aimee days to make and is not a toy you little brats.

Reactions: 17