The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream I’d not good for those dogs. They have very delicate stomachs. I hope they all get the shits in the night and they get no sleep or piece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are absolute morons. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Encouraging the dogs to lick the ice cream is a really stupid thing to do - could upset their stomachs, but also they’ll think it’s ok to ‘share’ any ice cream, so if one of the little kids is sitting on the grass / floor having an ice cream, the dogs could snatch it off them and hurt them. They just seem to have no boundaries with the dogs.

Reactions: 6
How lovely for Sue having some well earned "piece" and quiet!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really needs to go back to primary school!
Dressing the girls all in the same outfits! How sweet! 🤮
Also I'm pretty sure that the ice cream could upset the dogs.
Peace you piece of gormless 💩🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Are the clothes hanging off of Heidie because they are too big or because she's underweight? With the portion sizes they give those children, I wouldn't be surprised. Also giving the dogs ice cream!? I have no words 🤦‍♀️
The kids are very small for their ages, but then so are Sue and Noel. They do look underweight, but I think the biggest factor or Sue not knowing how to get clothes that fit them properly. She thinks their age = their size, which is clearly not the case. You'd think after clothing 21 kids she'd have a clue.

Reactions: 9
Own up who has been asking where the dress is from 😂
---
From what she shows you would not think for one minute they have boys . Everything is geared towards the young girls .

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm not too sure.....

Glenda the witch?
---
not sure about other families, but with Sue it's because she was SO desperate to have a set of twins among her massive brood and is disappointed it never happened, so instead she dresses the two sets of girls who are similar in age - Phoebe & Hallie, and Bonnie & Heidie - in matching outfits, as she knows that they are so close in age, people will assume they're twins.

I didn’t have twins but if I had, I STILL wouldn’t dress them alike! I had two boys 3 years apart and a girl in between and they never worebthe same thing.
---
6 seatbelts in the mohor home so who goes without ? Do they draw lots ?
That’s what I was wondering!

Reactions: 2