Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sugar mummy paid for sugar baby's vacation, drinks and 'new ink'...
The way he worded he's 'getting some new ink', one would think he's getting a big, important, elaborate piece... He got a small sunshine scribble. The other video looks as if the artist is barely touching it. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The way he worded he's 'getting some new ink', one would think he's getting a big, important, elaborate piece... He got a small sunshine scribble. The other video looks as if the artist is barely touching it. 🤦🏾‍♀️
the way he's eye-f*cking himself🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Reeks of narcissism.
When I see these posts, 100% he photoshops.
He be eating too much because Tammy now pays for everything

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Reeks of narcissism.
Why is his derrière half out when there's children around...

He's so sexy personality and physically wise, I can just see how ladies are throwing themselves at him. Poor guy can't get a break from those womens....

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Reeks of narcissism.
Reece is definitely a deadbeat dad...but imagine going from someone like him, or Matt P on to this. This one would be exhausted in bed after three pumps.

Even worse, he wouldn't stop looking at himself in the nearby mirror when he's going at it.

Reactions: 9
I think Reece and matt Z are on par. Reece is an absolute deadbeat that will screw anything with big tits and Matt z is the same. I never liked matty P either, in my opinion he doesn’t look quite right in the head and he’s no angel either. Didn’t he shack up with like a 21 year old?? Her taste in men is no good.

Reactions: 4
I still think there's something dodgy about Reece. Like he'd get mad anger and start physically lashing out when he gets angry. That's with or without roid rage.

Matt Z seems like the same type of person to have sweet F all control over his emotions, but more like in the form of being a petulant little brat. He definitely reeks of spoiled child syndrome. He makes a 30min podcast once a week and works a few days for his dad. Nothing wrong with working in a family business if you get out and experience the world in other ways. The fact he won't go easy on the Bali location tags and hashtags says he doesn't go out much. Definitely hasn't had to be accountable to many people in his life. Now Tammy is his one and only as she's 100% his meal ticket to this lifestyle. Yet he can't even pull his head in and get the f off his phone at the breakfast table. Zero redeemable qualities.

At least if he was a gym bro there would be something nice to look at. Maybe he'll follow Tammy and put his body under the knife or needle to get results of some sort. She'll be paying for it though because he hasn't got the $. 😂

Proves how much he talks tit.
So much for not drinking anymore because it changes his behavior. I haven't seen 1 post without a drink. Tammy's a fuckhead believing him.
And why are they celebrating her birthday everyday when it was a week ago. Is she going around telling everybody so she can get free cakes
My God, he just looks like such a dopey duck.

• Haha
I reckon the social luxe has set up all the birthday celebrations. It's a paid holiday for sure as tammy keeps tagging them.

Reactions: 2
This man is a vile groper.
Looks like Tammy's even pushing his grubby hands off her tits and said something. What the duck is wrong with him? Where are the 3 kids? Are they witnessing this man fiddle their mum in public. Nope. Something sexually wrong with him in his head. Treating her like a piece of meat

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is it a family holiday or a party holiday? Like yeah you can have the drink here and there while away with the kids but it looks like all they do is spend the day at the beach club with the music blasting and cocktails non stop. This look like hell for kids. And evening sans kids.
Imagine the backlash if it was a working class family posting their holidays drinking non stop. The double standard drives me crazy, just because she's a rich influencer it's cool ?

Is it a family holiday or a party holiday? Like yeah you can have the drink here and there while away with the kids but it looks like all they do is spend the day at the beach club with the music blasting and cocktails non stop. This look like hell for kids. And evening sans kids.
Imagine the backlash if it was a working class family posting their holidays drinking non stop. The double standard drives me crazy, just because she's a rich influencer it's cool ?
Alcohol mixed with small children by pools everyday and strangers in the crowd.
She doesn't give a tit. As long as she gets her gstrings in photos. Not one duck given.
And she's uploaded a video close up of just Posy pulling faces and it's been shared 1000 already. People are calling her out. She's online because she's deleting comments on IG new post.
She just doesn't care that someone has commented that her address is out and she's uploading material directly to p*dophiles

Reactions: 7
Not sure who needs to hear this but the "best night of my life" rarely involve taking the time to set up the phone on the table to record yourself dancing😆

• Haha
You just know he dribbles in her mouth when he kisses her, makes my skin crawl just something off about him!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6