Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s unlikely, but that pic of Matt & Post napping made me feel so nervous, what if Tammy wasn’t there & Posy woke up and toddled off into a pool, Matt would be passed out & have no idea, accidents happen.

Reactions: 12
I know it’s unlikely, but that pic of Matt & Post napping made me feel so nervous, what if Tammy wasn’t there & Posy woke up and toddled off into a pool, Matt would be passed out & have no idea, accidents happen.
A few minutes going to the toilet is enough time for a baby to wake up and stumble into pool

Reactions: 6
His hair looks like it's sprouting out from the dent, he's really unfortunate looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This must be his first time overseas. We get it mate, you're in Bali.

Also, you're not Fabio, mate. Button up your shirt pls and stop eye f*ing yourself. 🥴😂

Screenshot_2024-04-29-06-55-14-76_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-29-06-50-33-03_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does he have an actual hole in his fore head. It’s a damn crater
Too busy looking at Tammy's man legs. They are huge. Does she make them look longer and slimmer in her posts?

Imagine having to spend your holiday on your phone monitoring and deleting comments on your page.
Or is he quickly deleting evidence of messages with other women?
And why set up a camera filming eating breakfast, its bleeping weird, boring and intrusive.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Too busy looking at Tammy's man legs. They are huge. Does she make them look longer and slimmer in her posts?

Imagine having to spend your holiday on your phone monitoring and deleting comments on your page.
And why set up a camera filming eating breakfast, its bleeping weird, boring and intrusive.
I thought this was soooo weird. Why post yourself having breakfast out and him just playing on his phone whilst you eat. Hardly a good moment to catch

Reactions: 12

He's an ogre, literally. Reminds me of Shrek. And the fact that he can lovingly look into the camera for selfies, thinking he's attractive makes me gag. Like what man actually does that? He's so gay. Actually gays arent this narcissistic. I honestly dont know how Tammy can even think his behaviour isnt weird, he's fucks himself more than she does.
Get yourself a real man, Tammy. This one is still attached to his moms umbilical cord

Reactions: 8
It's no wonder Tammy had to spend hundreds of dollars on sex toys. Girl be doing it for herself because he can't satisfy an onion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other than the recent message saga is there another reason people hate Matt? I know he was on love island and has a podcast but I didn’t know of him before Tammy. Interested if there’s anymore tea

Reactions: 2
Other than the recent message saga is there another reason people hate Matt? I know he was on love island and has a podcast but I didn’t know of him before Tammy. Interested if there’s anymore tea
There's a good tiktok under "hembrowsisters" that has a fair bit about him.
But briefly, he bragged about having hundreds of one night stands and keeping details of all the women on his phone in a notes app. Said he did it because he's a "stat" man and loves statistics.
Bragged about taking the virginity off at least 10 young girls.
Prefers barely legal looking girls, they can be older but likes them to look younger than they are.
Bullied and body shamed woman on Love Island and picked out the body parts of different women that he liked. One woman said she thought about ending her life because he rallied others together to get in on the bullying.
Cheated because he said it was overwhelming that women were throwing themselves at him and he couldn't help it.
Lied about knowing Tammy from the start. He said on his podcast he had to look her up because he'd never heard of her but he had previously talked about her months before on his podcast with some American guy that wanted to hook up with her on NYE. That segment was on tiktok and people were calling him out on the lie, so he deleted it.
Bullied The Bachelor woman Keira McGuire online. So this is a bit of a long story, so I'll make it quick. I was following Keira at the time. He signed a relationship agreement with her to get endorsements and sponsorships because she had a bigger following. He ended the agreement early after getting heaps of followers and fabricated a relationship with Anna McEvoy to get their "relationship" podcast started. He then used his platform to harrass her online. Anna and Keira were best friends at the time. Anna is the blonde chick he has the podcast with today.
I'm sure there's more but thats what I know.
He's a piece of tit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19