Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zavialoal

I feel bad for Saskia that she couldn't even have a night with just her mum at taylor swift. That could've been a really cute memory for them to have together. Matt didn't need to go. It should've just been Saskia and Tammy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but as if she’s going to use his dads semen to have their child. Personally, I think that’s absolutely fucking bizarre 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

doedoebirds

Can someone help make sense of this.
This creep constantly comments on Tammys posts, especially the ones with kids but she has never ever blocked him, even though most of us have been blocked for even mentioning her fake ass or the animal abuse saga.
People are always telling her to be careful with the Posy posts but she doesn't give a shit about their safety, not one little bit.
She has an ass photo either side of Posy advertisement yesterday.
Why is being a thot more important than your baby?
And yes, she reads the comments because she's deleted a few of my comments and I'm restricted now. (Made another account)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

doedoebirds

I can understand why Tammy wants a large family as she is from one, but if I was her I would get rid of Matt Z and ask Matt P if he wanted a sibling for Posy. Then have ivf with him least she knows he is a good dad. She could milk the content from that as well.
Just skip the IVF and bonk the fuck out of Pooley behind Zukowski's back.
He looks like the better fuck and she wouldn't have to feel the sweat from the ogre, dripping down on her face, from his favourite missionary position

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Honestly, this is women picking on women. Being a mother is hard enough without being told that you can either be a good mother or have a partner. Having a life outside of your children does not make you a bad mother!
I would agree if she wasn't ditching her kids more often than not simply to get the D. She did the same when older children were little. She dragged them to LA to get in Tyga's bed, get a song written about that and get back at Reece. She got the first creepy person she didn't background check to be around her kids. Which resulted in Wolf splitting his head open and Saskia gone missing. She was ready to separate them from their entire lives to move to LA and get down with a rapper. Then she had another rapper pretend to be a dad at their birthdays, after 4 weeks of dating. Then they had two years of daddy Poole, gifts, cards, daddy-children dates, with whom now they don't appear to have much of contact. At least this time around Posy has a dad who parents her and is there for her. But her other family members have lives of their own, they shouldn't be responsible for parenting her children nearly 7 days a week so she catches up with her youth.

There's a fine line between mothering while having a partner, and ditching your kids for nearly an entire week every week just to bring home a new man to advertise as your partner and their new father. This is going to her children's detriment in every form. It stopped being about her alone the minute she decided to drag a new person yearly to fill a specific role in her children's lives, and having that person gone from weeks to a year later. Children bond rather quickly with others, plus there's dangers with plenty of disgusting people preying on single parents solely to access their children. There's a reason why most experts tell parents to wait a certain time before introducing a new partner to your kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I was just waiting for this Matt thing to happen with another woman. Tammy won’t leave him. She will punish him for a while and enjoy him throwing himself at her with declarations of love, gifts, flowers and all that junk. Tammy’s ego and wanting to prove to everyone that he’s her soul mate, is bigger than what he’s done to Tammy. It’s honestly pathetic. He’s a literal teenage child. Doesn’t matter what woman he has - could be the most perfect woman in the world, he will always have a wondering eye. Constantly chasing that dopamine high of the chase

Reactions: 28

Shouttoallmylostboys1

No

Google ‘internalised misogyny’.
All due respect, I don't need to Google. I'm in family law. Plenty of clients who are divorcing parents figuring out or fighting for custody among other things, who keep coming back when there's one parent ditching their children for new partners, or trying to alienate their children from their other parent because of a new partner. We've got ties with law enforcement and plenty of workers in mental health and social services field. You truly don't want to know the horrors I've seen and heard of parents who bring home partners that end up doing unspeakable things to parents' children, as the most extreme example. Right next to it would be parents who happily neglect and abandon their children for new partners. It's always children who get hurt in this the most. I truly am sorry if you think being worried for children's wellbeing and working for their benefit is internalised misogyny. Tammy and whomever can have whoever they want in their free time, but when that whoever is pushed up on the children without any thought, that's when it becomes detrimental and dangerous. I would say the same if this was a single parenting man with multiple women brought around as partners and mothers. Would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Elsie1988

My baby (toddler) is the same age as Posey and I can't imagine giving any of my time or love, energy, affection to anyone but my children especially with such a little person who needs you for their attachment. It's repulsive to me to be chasing men or even thinking about it with such a young child to adore. Gross. Get away from men Tammy.
Agreed. I have two young children and being with a bloke is the last thing I want/need and is low on my priorities. Also it’s a safeguarding issue. I’m not letting my children near any man for a long time. I’ve heard too many stories about ‘the boyfriend’ being left alone with children and it’s not worth the risk.
it’s fine to date when you have free time but to prioritise live life and a man over your children is something else

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Shouttoallmylostboys1

It’s so crazy that they’re marrying someone they don’t even know
Oh, but he's tall, and she's 'hot', and they're soulmates! She's only had a soulmate with each boyfriend she has, but this one is her speshul sooolmait. Totally what makes them so compatible.
------------------------------
I really hate how she's started filming Posy's tantrums as well. Your child is vulnerable, doesn't know how to express herself, or soothe herself. She needs her parents. Not a camera in her face. Stop eyeing yourself in your phone and be a dang parent. I'm also disliking the fact she lives in a huge house, and she decided to stick a waking baby in her school aged daughter's room. Couldn't the baby get a nursery or stay in Tammy's room? Why does a little girl need to be awoken every time Posy gets up throughout the night or early in the morning? It's not her duty to bear younger siblings' sleeping schedule. It's just adding onto my ick of Tammy's known child neglect and not wanting to parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2841545
Ring back on at book signing.
---

I respectfully disagree - we can have love whenever we want it. I’m not just a mother.
Chasing dick and putting a man before your children, getting engaged after a few months is completely foolish and tells me everything I need to know about Tammy as a mother. Very Sophie Guidolin like. I don't care if that upsets people. A good mother would never.

Reactions: 25

doedoebirds

The engagement is a whole other matter but she should be allowed to have a partner if she wants to, without judgement.
---

Honestly, this is women picking on women. Being a mother is hard enough without being told that you can either be a good mother or have a partner. Having a life outside of your children does not make you a bad mother!
---

Let’s not forget that the children have fathers that they see/spend time with and other family members around them. Tammy does have time away from her children - she can do with it whatever she likes. I would hate to shame any mother for having a life outside of her children!
---

I can’t say I agree with her choice of partner, but I won’t judge her for wanting one.
She introduced him to the kids at 2 weeks!!!!
Had a stranger under the same roof as them.
Even medical professionals say to wait a while damn year before introducing a boyfriend gradually.
Those kids have been given a step dad in 10 weeks when she agreed to the engagement.
It's not her falling in love. It's the damn rush of it all, which isn't ideal for the kids she's suppose to be putting first.
Is she that afraid that he'll go elsewhere if she doesn't agree to marriage?
All I see is a very insecure woman grasping at love.
She's had 2 complicated engagements and yet she agrees to a third one, to a man with a very long history of shitty behavior towards women. Already he's showing his true colors.
Sure, go dating, of course single mums deserve love and some sex but don't go dragging 3 innocent kids into the mess so early. She has no boundaries.
---
No

Google ‘internalised misogyny’.
Matt has the highest ranking of misogyny I have ever seen. Go comment on his page, not on a page that outs shitty behavior from women and men.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

redball00n

VIP Member
Fuck as many blokes/women as you want in your free time if that’s your prerogative. Don’t dump your children or drag them around frequently to do it and stop introducing them to a new partner every week that you’ve known for 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ATOLOU$

Agreed. I have two young children and being with a bloke is the last thing I want/need and is low on my priorities. Also it’s a safeguarding issue. I’m not letting my children near any man for a long time. I’ve heard too many stories about ‘the boyfriend’ being left alone with children and it’s not worth the risk.
it’s fine to date when you have free time but to prioritise live life and a man over your children is something else
100% agree with this. My mother prioritised her partner over me for a good 10-15 years of my life. Her partner even sexually abused me and she did nothing (and this was when they’d been together for 6-7 years, so there was trust there). I’m lucky to be with the father of my children but if I weren’t there’s no way I’d be choosing my love life over my kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The engagement is a whole other matter but she should be allowed to have a partner if she wants to, without judgement.
---

---

Let’s not forget that the children have fathers that they see/spend time with and other family members around them. Tammy does have time away from her children - she can do with it whatever she likes. I would hate to shame any mother for having a life outside of her children!
---

I can’t say I agree with her choice of partner, but I won’t judge her for wanting one.
You do you boo and you can defend her choices all you want, still doesn’t make them right. Kids come first at every stage. Your kids are only kids for a short amount of time so if you really can’t wait and need a new man every year please seek help 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22