Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But were they all blind? Surely there isn’t that many horny, desperate women out there.
Maybe he is full of tit with being so lucky with the ladies 😂
I do not see how Tammy is happy with him and that body.
He would have bragged about being on Love Island. And more than likely got them drunk enough to see him through rose colored glasses.
He's a sleezeball, they force themselves on chicks and do whatever it takes

Reactions: 5
I got these sent today, from tik tok. Jump scare warning for her photo.

Tammy was showing her intelligence by demonstrating how well she knows the impact bright light and darkness have on human pupils. She stared at her bright phone and then looked away into the dark and pretended that's how much she's hot for Zucchini.

Meanwhile, Zucchini is in her comments, probably not sober, typing up inarticulate statements on how much 'he loves her more'. You always show love for your partner when you're ogling barely legal people and their bosom!

He's creeping on all her comments. Maybe he drinks to cope with people not liking him or finding him hot. Either way, the dislike has hit a nerve! I'm glad it did.
Just when I think this head can't give the ick anymore he posts tit like this!!

• Haha
Sorry friends. Don't poke your eyes out too hard.
Loving that he's salty as hell for Tammy not featuring him enough on her page, that he has to burn his pasty skin to prove he's there.
Is he not aware that no one cares if he's there or not?
Or is he just riding on the back of Tammy's name 🙌
How embarrassing that she pays for everything, while he sloths around drinking and perving on all the young chicks in thongs

Attachments

• Sick
Tammy pushing Matt hard on TikTok.
Pushing the family content with him touchy feely with kids in video. Trying so hard to get people to like him so she can get good comments when she uploads wedding photos.

• Sick
LOL. She be offended
Think she may be right. There's a mummy paying, it's just not her. He's probably still dependent on his own mummy and daddy. As for all of that not being the commenter's business - if Tammy's so upset, then why is she videoing, photographing and posting every single moment? Since it's all her business, why not keep it all to herself and enjoy the holidays with her children and a fiancé that won't be there for the next one? Why not keep your bummy man for yourself? There's a simple solution to it all, Tam Tam. Keep your ogre private. Not like many others will line up for him and want him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone with so many followers I’m surprised at the lack of comments 😳 surely there have got to be millions of bots following her

Reactions: 2
Think she may be right. There's a mummy paying, it's just not her. He's probably still dependent on his own mummy and daddy. As for all of that not being the commenter's business - if Tammy's so upset, then why is she videoing, photographing and posting every single moment? Since it's all her business, why not keep it all to herself and enjoy the holidays with her children and a fiancé that won't be there for the next one? Why not keep your bummy man for yourself? There's a simple solution to it all, Tam Tam. Keep your ogre private. Not like many others will line up for him and want him.
KEEP YOUR OGRE PRIVATE. I can't 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone with so many followers I’m surprised at the lack of comments 😳 surely there have got to be millions of bots following her
She's been buying followers for years. It's been in the news. One time it went up 35,000 followers overnight.
These are empty accounts, that don't comment. Just there for numbers.

Reactions: 2
Some posts not even 30 comments. Even her recent one with her ass and Matt showcased in it, couldn't do it for her. She's on struggle street

KEEP YOUR OGRE PRIVATE. I can't 😆
Fiona had all the reasons to show off Shrek. His ogre size matched his heart in the movies. He's genuinely a good soul and his actions proved his worth. Tammy's no Fiona, and this Ogre ain't Shrek (my heartfelt apologies to the green gentle giant for even comparing him to this greaseball). The only big things Tammy's Ogre has going on are his ego and his cheating & groping skills. She's still gonna marry him just to 'one-up' her 'haters' and 'prove them wrong', that's the only redeeming quality she subscribed to her Ogre. Nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you wanna vomit with my co-worker and me, check this episode below.

We listened to this today and just kept eyeing each other. I was unfortunately right a few weeks ago on my predictions for their preferences. Matt is hellbent on having a son, he only keeps mentioning 'being an emotional support for his son(s)'. Nothing about a potential daughter. The host and allegedly his mates are in agreement he 'should have a son with his looks' and 'he needs to pass his genetics on'. The host reinforced the old sexist idea of men needing sons to 'continue their genetics' (are male genetics lost with daughters? News to me). Matt said he was 'lucky' Tammy already had three children, they want one more with his father's sperm 'so the child has half of Matt's genes'. Wonder if they'll discard the embryo if it's XX chromosome, not an XY, as it sounds he'll want a selection. But they'll 'see how it goes'. He's thriving having to talk all about himself and using his father's sperm. Someone also mentioned to him he might be autistic or ADHD, and he took a tik tok video to self-diagnose... I hope that hypothetical child inherits a distant ancestor's brain.

Wedding is at the end of the year, venue booked a couple months ago. He also mentioned how a couple years ago he wasn't 'financially or emotionally ready' to have a child with one of his exes. Truly surprising how he's ready now when he got a rich fiancée. I have to add I'm annoyed he speaks slow and weird even with 1.5x speed.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So icky to me using his father’s sperm. I mean I’m sure in a perfect world most people’s preference is to raise their own biological child but it’s not always possible and plenty of people use unknown donor sperm or eggs or adopt and still consider it their child and actually find joy in raising this child and having a connection and don’t even think about the biology, which is ultimately what parenthood should be about.

It’s giving me totally self centred. Yes nice if his genes could live on despite being just average but does he actually want to be a parent??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why oh why isn’t Matt Munster getting Reece to train him in the gym every day? Instead he’s wobbling around pools and bars with a drink in hand with his saggy gut and witch tits out being lazy all day

As we can all agree both Munster and Reece are cheating megadouches but at least Reece is more than easy on the eyes! Damn!

• Haha
Reactions: 16