Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked people will justify €80/€85 for a simple black top, and people will buy them… Zara, dunnes, pennys, everywhere do the exact same, I actually don’t even think skims is as expensive.
I have to say I agree!! And I was just thinking at this time of the year would you not be sweating like mad in something that tight??

Reactions: 7
I accidentally brought the wrong bodysuit away with me last night. After her release and the chat on here about the hook and eye fasteners, I thought ye had all lost your minds and it was a bit ott. Anyway back to my dilemma, I popped on the bodysuit and realised it was a hook and eye. No problem I thought. Off I went to the pub. A few drinks in and the toilet called. I only just got it open to go then the real problem started. I struggled to close it. I'm a size 14 with a tummy (a mum of 3). It hit me that if I struggle in a small cubicle after a few drinks, how the Fck would someone sineads size with her gut, reach down to undo and find the little hook and eye. I had visions of many pinched labias and all for the low low price of €80. As if Limerick doesn't have enough problems in the hospital. Stitching up vaginas isn't going to help!!!!
Oh sinead doesn’t have that worry, she told us herself she just slides her knickers and bodysuit to the side and pisses!! None of that worry for sinead !!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh sinead doesn’t have that worry, she told us herself she just slides her knickers and bodysuit to the side and pisses!! None of that worry for sinead !!
Isn't that disgusting that you'd have to keep your hands down there while you pee ugh.

Also I think she's preying on vulnerable people who are overweight trying to buy this magic vest. This would be an ideal launch albeit completely over priced in September but everyone is already putting their winter clothes away that's like wearing a surf suit during the day

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously I’d say the NCAD students must have some sneer at her 😂😂😂 if she was anyway talented at anything other than bulk ordering from China and repackaging in boxes in Limerick, she’d have read the market better, done research, etc. chief tack importer awards are calling
---
Also In some of her posts you can get a real sense of being p*ssed off/slightly passive aggressive… I’d say she has just been on Tattle and the penny drops with some of the comments.
---

I’d swear this is the site she uses…
I studied the very basics of design and knock great craic out of the utter shite she talks goin on like she’s limericks answer to CoCo Chanel! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She comes across so amateur.. being surprised at how many people buy it. Saying all hands on deck packing. Seeing her niece packing labels. You can see a customers name on a post it in one of the videos looking to change from a small to a 3 XL. Having to repeatedly explain the sizing. You don’t see Kim kardashian jumping on to answer DMs about how skims are sized and giving countless explanations about avoiding deodorant when putting it on. The inability of her to have any type of stick management system. Like why not have a constant supply of swimwear if it’s such a good seller.

I also do not understand the need to have such a big launch for what is in its essence, a black tshirt.

the whole operation screams amateur/charlatan in my opinion..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bought the viral body suit dupe from Shien and it has hook and eye faster but it has a very long gusset ( correct word 😂) so it doesn’t catch anywhere!

Reactions: 2
I bought the viral body suit dupe from Shien and it has hook and eye faster but it has a very long gusset ( correct word 😂) so it doesn’t catch anywhere!
Do you have a link for it by any chance? I'm in the market for a couple of new black ones as mine have started to see better days, but I'll be damned if I'm handing my hard earned money over to Neady from The Well.

Reactions: 5