Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked people will justify €80/€85 for a simple black top, and people will buy them… Zara, dunnes, pennys, everywhere do the exact same, I actually don’t even think skims is as expensive.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Slips the bodysuit and knickers over to the side to pee , omg I wud have to down the knickers and open the clip to go toilet ,

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“Designing a v neck” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there are no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like with your qualifications in design?????

i glanced at the comments and most are about a v neck version…. If she had more than 2 brain cells, she’d know that round neck is a horrendously unflattering shape for curvy women / bigger bust. She should make a career out of “missing the mark every.single.time”

Attachments

Reactions: 18
“Designing a v neck” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there are no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like with your qualifications in design?????

i glanced at the comments and most are about a v neck version…. If she had more than 2 brain cells, she’d know that round neck is a horrendously unflattering shape for curvy women / bigger bust. She should make a career out of “missing the mark every.single.time”
Every single time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sinead furiously trawling the Chinese website to see if they stock the v neck! 🤣🤣 bleeping design, I’d say the students in NCAD are shitting themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must stink of wee if that’s how she goes to the toilet. Lucky Slimon.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sinead furiously trawling the Chinese website to see if they stock the v neck! 🤣🤣 bleeping design, I’d say the students in NCAD are shitting themselves 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously I’d say the NCAD students must have some sneer at her 😂😂😂 if she was anyway talented at anything other than bulk ordering from China and repackaging in boxes in Limerick, she’d have read the market better, done research, etc. chief tack importer awards are calling
---
Also In some of her posts you can get a real sense of being p*ssed off/slightly passive aggressive… I’d say she has just been on Tattle and the penny drops with some of the comments.
---

I’d swear this is the site she uses…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Xl is size 14? Christ you wouldn't want to be sensitive.
What’s her own size then? 20xl?
I’d say she got some shock with wedding dress sizes, they are usually two sizes above your own. I was a small 16 and my wedding dress was a 20.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she got some shock with wedding dress sizes, they are usually two sizes above your own. I was a small 16 and my wedding dress was a 20.
Are they?I was a size 8 getting married and wore a size 8 but it was very soft material like it hadn't hard structured bits

Reactions: 1
She's too lazy to even reach down over the gut and open the bodysuit to go to the toilet. Very unhygenic and all I'm thinking off is a smell of piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Are they?I was a size 8 getting married and wore a size 8 but it was very soft material like it hadn't hard structured bits
Mine had a structured bodice. The wedding dress woman told me they go up two sizes, maybe that was her way of telling me I was fat🤣I stayed a 16 in normal clothes though.

Reactions: 1
What's the guessing it will be a short wedding dress to show off the legs and a big bow to hide either the belly or arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine had a structured bodice. The wedding dress woman told me they go up two sizes, maybe that was her way of telling me I was fat🤣I stayed a 16 in normal clothes though.
Just asked my friend and hers was 2 sizes bigger too so you're not fat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Depends on the style. Most samples are a middle of the road 14/16 when trying on too

Reactions: 2
How’s slimming world goin, she’s fierce quiet and seems to have dropped the walks around the park, what was that, a week?

Reactions: 3
I accidentally brought the wrong bodysuit away with me last night. After her release and the chat on here about the hook and eye fasteners, I thought ye had all lost your minds and it was a bit ott. Anyway back to my dilemma, I popped on the bodysuit and realised it was a hook and eye. No problem I thought. Off I went to the pub. A few drinks in and the toilet called. I only just got it open to go then the real problem started. I struggled to close it. I'm a size 14 with a tummy (a mum of 3). It hit me that if I struggle in a small cubicle after a few drinks, how the Fck would someone sineads size with her gut, reach down to undo and find the little hook and eye. I had visions of many pinched labias and all for the low low price of €80. As if Limerick doesn't have enough problems in the hospital. Stitching up vaginas isn't going to help!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14