Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last weeks shop must not have offers the bridesmaid dresses for free or discounted off to cork today to another shop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she say she bought the fabric for the bow and a seamstress or shop made it? Surely no one would put safety pins all on show only herself? I actually cannot believe at her own launch, she was covered in safety pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that Caroline one not a parody account???
Genuinely shook that it’s not someone taking the piss- it has to be??

Reactions: 4
Is that Caroline one not a parody account???
Genuinely shook that it’s not someone taking the piss- it has to be??
Same, no she’s legit. She’s a show coming up soon! She sold out her last show in the west county! €50 per tkt

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This one’s not the full schilling surely?!
If I was a business owner there is absolutely no way in the world I would want my product advertised in this way. She was obviously gifted the top if she attended the launch party so I’m sure Sinead expected some sort of exposure/review but what she had done with the product is absolutely tasteless & tacky. There’s a lot of other choice words I could use to describe it but i will refrain. I can’t believe Sinead would reshare that on her page and allow her brand to be associated with that type of grim ‘exposure’

Reactions: 6
Sure sinead thinks it's great and will sell sell sell

Anything for exposure

I had the misfortune to be sat a table next to him in the Savoy a while back. He’s the biggest bleeping twit I’ve ever had the bad luck to be stuck near. He makes horse teeth Sinead look shy and retiring. Well met the two of them, bleeping dose.
Doses

Reactions: 3
The twats that go to her show r the twats that will love that video and buy the crappy bodysuit so more money for sinead

Reactions: 4
She posts a photo asking about compression with a roll between the knicker line and bra line. Yeah, they do a great job 🙄

• Haha