Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
No what happened???
Jacob turned on a live on insta by mistake caught Sinead bitching about some poor person with a woman with a thick limerick city accident (Sinead’s true accent was out as well not her instagram voice!). Then Jacob almost scalded himself with something hot and they were all like “oh Jesus” and panicking and the other woman was telling Sinead you shouldnt take your eyes off him for a second 🙈 meanwhile the whole thing is being played out to over 200 people on her phone and when she realises she panics and cuts it off straight away 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

marymac19

VIP Member
Poor Lou Lou being so kind going and buying her brushes and a few empty pots and she shared her make up with her. In fairness that was very kind hearted. I just don't know why Sinead didn't think of doing the same. Like even supermarkets sell make up now

Reactions: 23

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Said alot about your shapewear Sinead when there is about 20 safety pins holding your skirt together! She must have ran in to Guineys before the launch and got a roll of fabric and got Mares to wrap it around her and stick a bow on the front! All you can see when she moves are the safety pins! Classy Sinead!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

overgrammers

VIP Member
I forgot my entire makeup bag! But I have bronzer and blush and eyeshadow and mascara and bperfect palettes. I really just forgot my foundation! So not all that dramatic ye thick, standing there with a full face of make up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Designing a v neck” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there are no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like with your qualifications in design?????

i glanced at the comments and most are about a v neck version…. If she had more than 2 brain cells, she’d know that round neck is a horrendously unflattering shape for curvy women / bigger bust. She should make a career out of “missing the mark every.single.time”

Attachments

Reactions: 18

LittleLazyDaisy

She comes across so amateur.. being surprised at how many people buy it. Saying all hands on deck packing. Seeing her niece packing labels. You can see a customers name on a post it in one of the videos looking to change from a small to a 3 XL. Having to repeatedly explain the sizing. You don’t see Kim kardashian jumping on to answer DMs about how skims are sized and giving countless explanations about avoiding deodorant when putting it on. The inability of her to have any type of stick management system. Like why not have a constant supply of swimwear if it’s such a good seller.

I also do not understand the need to have such a big launch for what is in its essence, a black tshirt.

the whole operation screams amateur/charlatan in my opinion..

• Heart

moo.89

I’m actually shocked people will justify €80/€85 for a simple black top, and people will buy them… Zara, dunnes, pennys, everywhere do the exact same, I actually don’t even think skims is as expensive.

• Wow
  • Heart

xmelixx

Why did she record herself listening to her sister speaking about the trauma she has gone through?? She was nodding her head and doing all these dramatic sighs… it’s not about you sinead… it’s not about you at all. I get the vibe she wants people to feel sorry for her because her brother in law passed and also her father which I completely understand is upsetting but not on the scale that her sister would feel whose husband and father passed away within such a close timeframe yet sinead is there filing herself and not a single tear shed…she’s taking her sisters trauma and trying to make herself look like the victim

Vivian124

VIP Member
Anyone that records themselves (fake) crying needs to get in the fuckin sea because there's nothing more contrived and self indulgent. She's some piece of work.

Reactions: 17

hereorthere

Chatty Member
If any of this fitness shit actually worked, sinead would be a size 8! She has had free PT, free clothes, free equipment, free food delivery, free Pilates, free runners and plenty of free time. Waste of fucking time when you eat like a bin lorry.

Same applies to the hair. She should be like Rapunzel at this stage between all the treatments and shite she uses. Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child.

edit to say I typed this before she posted about “repunzel”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Im so confused! She has spent an unholy amount of money on a launch party for a long sleeved black top, with what looks like 100 nobodies? The same long sleeve black top as they have in Pennys, Tesco and literally every other shop? 😵 Are people well?

overgrammers

VIP Member
“Designing a v neck” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there are no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like with your qualifications in design?????

i glanced at the comments and most are about a v neck version…. If she had more than 2 brain cells, she’d know that round neck is a horrendously unflattering shape for curvy women / bigger bust. She should make a career out of “missing the mark every.single.time”
Sinead furiously trawling the Chinese website to see if they stock the v neck! 🤣🤣 fucking design, I’d say the students in NCAD are shitting themselves 🤣

• Haha