Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use such a small font on the captions on her stories? It’s almost impossible to read without screenshotting them first.

Reactions: 5
Ffs it seems that you can’t say anything positive about someone without being accused of being them 🤣 I’m literally a 22yo uni student from Glasgow, that’s why I follow so many Scottish influencer threads 😭😭cause Sarah definitely saw Abbie blyth’s ex and his burd driving around the west end of Glasgow 🤠
Mhm we believe a 22y Scottish woman called a 37yo cute. Behave Sarah. Feed your baby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank god her husband doesn't see the posts she makes, how does she know how he feels missing isla birthday. And Sarah all high and might above with her solo party, I've often done solo parties and my husband isn't at sea, but we jiggle our shift the way our kids spend as little time in creche, I'm doing my masters this year and we're planning to get married ( we're 18 years together so call him my husband) and trying to save for a dream honeymoon, like today I rarely have to attend uni, but had to go in today for a practical, my car was in the garage he was ment to work say 2 to 11, but he was told last night he had to do the early shift, I had to get the to youngest kids up dressed fed sorted get a bus and train, drop them go to my practical, I could have easy said to him.last night don't bother stay and do the late but I know he hates that shift, honestly I do too I find it lonely once the kids are gone to bed! But I didn't rant on insta, ran him into the ground, we just deal with what in front of us!. Bonus he home and I can write my assignment and he can mi d the kids!!! And he had dinner ready,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Once again Sarah, you booked all these clubs, you paid for them, so either stop moaning and pretending you are such a martyr or cut them down 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 13
How does she think single parents feel? Shes so bleeping obtuse!
I think she has a warped view from having lots of leave between deployments that if Rob wasn’t in the navy he’d be around all of the time, when in reality most parents are dividing and conquering the school run and clubs and not benefiting from lengthy lunches and extremely lenient working arrangements

Reactions: 17
When my kids were small my husband worked really long hours and often abroad for work trips. Honestly in some ways it was easier when he was away as one less person to think about!

I think she has a warped view from having lots of leave between deployments that if Rob wasn’t in the navy he’d be around all of the time, when in reality most parents are dividing and conquering the school run and clubs and not benefiting from lengthy lunches and extremely lenient working arrangements
The sad think is most of us generally single parent, I know in our house it's divide and conquer but we have a military planning with calenders, he works shift, I'm doing my masters, and lucky I'm home most of tge time I care for my granny too, and honestly my husband does most of the activities, but we're a team
---
When my kids were small my husband worked really long hours and often abroad for work trips. Honestly in some ways it was easier when he was away as one less person to think about!
Totally agree!!!.... I feel spoilt when he's home

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why does she seem so uncaring that her friend has had two allergic reactions?

Reactions: 1
My hubby works regular hours and I’m a shift worker but I do everything in regards the kids activities, getting him to do more now we have a 2nd car but it’s still largely down to me because of the hours he often has to work to meet deadlines. How does she think if he had a regular job that it would be easier. As delulu as her ‘chum’ Meldrum.

Convenient allergic reaction there, I would have one too.

She misses sinbad and wants him home but when he does come home she barely tolerates him and buggers off out whenever she can.

Reactions: 7