Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine how L is happy to sit in the car for 1.5hrs plus travel time and how that’s even a good idea for any of them. Her routine is madness of her own making.
That’s the thing, if you have more than one child you simply have to say no to certain things as it’s not fair on the other kids, or you make arrangements For pick ups/drop offs. She is ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Why does she have to take photos of the swimming pool floor every week, nobody gives a tit about it and she’s been told not to take photos 😫

Reactions: 13
Which swimming pool is it? I’m tempted to give them an anonymous tip off 😂

Reactions: 6
Which swimming pool is it? I’m tempted to give them an anonymous tip off 😂
Do it. They’ve told her before and she keeps doing it. Not fair for the other children who go swimming there to have the anxiety of worrying about some woman taking photos of them & posting them on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
She must look a right sight stomping on in in her shoe covers, baby seat in one hand and phone taking pictures in the other. She should be concentrating on not slipping. I also don’t think people need a constant update, they go swimming weekly, we get it your juggling more than a clown and such an inspiration 🤪

Reactions: 12
I refuse to believe she birthed and brought up two older children, it’s like she has no idea what babies do

Reactions: 7
Now she's irish with here Slainte!!!... and poor dad with the passive aggressive comment, it's his job you humpty!!!.....
Yes this 100%! He owes you nothing Sarah because they are your kids too! And he is off at work as you knew he would be when choosing to start a family. How about feeling really bloody sad that yet again he doesn’t get to see his daughter at her party? how about sad he misses being able to play with Lachlan on the slot machine or hold Content? She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 18
She just looks exactly the same as she alway looks, uncomfortable in front of the camera, spiders for eyelashes and that smug signature gurney smile.

I will say that I’ve thought wee laddie C has been looking a lot healthier in the videos she’s been posting of him but in today’s sensory group stories I’m back to thinking there might be underlying issues…

His eye focus and attention of stimulation is much more comparable to that of a much newer baby,

Reactions: 6
Sarah that you??? Your other posts show you know a lot about Scotland 😂
Ffs it seems that you can’t say anything positive about someone without being accused of being them 🤣 I’m literally a 22yo uni student from Glasgow, that’s why I follow so many Scottish influencer threads 😭😭cause Sarah definitely saw Abbie blyth’s ex and his burd driving around the west end of Glasgow 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another club?! If he was mine he'd be having to drop a club before taking another one.

Reactions: 11
Sarah, I have these observations for you when you catch up:

* Your rants (plural) about parent and child spaces - not a fan of rule breakers are you? Your argument would hold more weight if you didn’t ignore the rule that your not allowed to take pictures at the swimming pool and you cared more about other people being in the background of your photos against your will.

* Absolutely the last thing your family needs is another activity. Lachlan pushing back about spending his Friday night sitting in a car because you’ve probably taken the piss advantage of the other football parents? Scared to say no to him because you can’t parent?

* I’m not sure why you think there’s anything unusual about a mum with her child in a carrier while pushing a trolley

• Heart
Reactions: 15