Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
She’s so horrible to rob- he does this lovely birthday sign for Isla from his ship and all she does is post it with a caption saying “another birthday missed”- just rubbing salt in the wound!!why is she always so negative, why can’t she say “a happy birthday message from dad” instead of pointing out that me “missed” it- he didn’t miss it, he didn’t forget it- he just couldn’t physically be there 🙄

Reactions: 30

GPort

VIP Member
Isla did win. She did pretty well to be fair….not that Sarah knew as she was sat under a tree breastfeeding nowhere near the races. One of the other mums must have sent her that photo.
It was an all day sports day because they do infant school in the morning, family picnic and then junior school in the afternoon. What a privilege to be able to attend the whole day and see all of her children’s activities!! Many other parents were popping in on their lunch breaks, missing the morning session or having to use annual leave days.

She’s always got something to moan about!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I hate her, sorry but I do. She wanted this and now predictably does nothing but moans about him. I agree with the post saying they think he has reflux. He looks poorly and in pain. A grown woman with two older children, a husband in the Navy chooses to have another baby and yet somehow plays a victim!

Reactions: 25

Mybb2016

Doesn’t have a sweet tooth. But HAS to have the cake every time she pops into a cafe

Never gets sick. Apart from every time she gets sick and tells us that she never gets sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I have been offline a bit so just catching up. The content is now

- Sarah takes her gaunt baby shopping and complains he doesn’t want to be there
- Sarah takes said baby to sit in the car, in his car seat and complains he doesn’t want to be there
- Sarah on camera telling us all about how she is savouring being nap trapped, wild manic expression suggesting otherwise
- guilt trip posts “wanted to go to Lapland uk but SOMEONE is deployed, again.”

she’s nothing if not predictable I guess?
---
Also a meme she shared complaining about the hours of 4-8pm with kids. Sorry but those kids haven’t seen 4-8pm in her house for years, Sarah has worked hard to ensure there is a club every night to avoid parenting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why on earth did she take the older two to baby sensory? Couldn’t she just give it a miss for one week? It must have been awful for the other people there. She’s so selfish

Reactions: 22

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Who even wants to see a 10 year old “modelling” clothes that her mum picked.
I have no interest in seeing children parading about.
Send it to her granny ffs, nobody else needs to see it.

Reactions: 22
Omg some needs to alert Charlotte Taylor that someone else is doing egg rolling 🤣🤣🤣
Sarah literally can’t let anything go can she. Kids-must-roll-eggs. kids-must-have-egg-hunt. Even though Easter was 2 weeks ago. Could they / didn’t they do that at home. Hee obsession with recreating the past fascinated me she’s a physiologists dream

Reactions: 20

Shinythings

VIP Member
So Sarah wants a baby who:

- naps constantly
- is a girl
- doesn't need feeding
- stays small
- looks Insta perfect

She should have just bought a creepy reborn baby doll.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Ewwwww Sarah, nobody likes a Beggy Mitchell 😬

IMG_2207.jpeg

But please let us know what you do with all the time you save typing “R” instead of Rob…

• Haha
  • Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Now she's irish with here Slainte!!!... and poor dad with the passive aggressive comment, it's his job you humpty!!!.....
Yes this 100%! He owes you nothing Sarah because they are your kids too! And he is off at work as you knew he would be when choosing to start a family. How about feeling really bloody sad that yet again he doesn’t get to see his daughter at her party? how about sad he misses being able to play with Lachlan on the slot machine or hold Content? She’s so selfish.

Shinythings

VIP Member
The more I see the more I'm convinced she's deliberately sabotaging herself so she has a breakdown so Rob is forced to come home or her Mum is forced to move in with her. Sarah is all about punishing people if they are not meeting her needs 24/7.

Reactions: 19

Tootoo

Chatty Member
So if C had a passport, she thought it would be a good idea to fly and meet Rob. 3 kids on a plane didn’t go so well last time did it Sarah?! Just suck it up and spend time with your kids on your own. Although I highly doubt she intends to spend two weeks at home….i can hear faint bagpipes

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s so horrible to rob- he does this lovely birthday sign for Isla from his ship and all she does is post it with a caption saying “another birthday missed”- just rubbing salt in the wound!!why is she always so negative, why can’t she say “a happy birthday message from dad” instead of pointing out that me “missed” it- he didn’t miss it, he didn’t forget it- he just couldn’t physically be there 🙄
She makes the whole dad being away so much harder for the kids by constantly going on about it and counting down the days. She’s so bloody negative, why doesn’t she put a positive spin on it? Why couldn’t she say ‘how lovely that dad has been able to send this message even though he’s away. He might not BE here but he’s still with you. So much more fortunate than kids years ago when the tech wasn’t around for it’.

Last edited:

foreverbeginstoday

VERY longtime lurker on this thread 😬😳 and have been watching from afar since Con(tent) arrived - but what has really stuck me this morning is - she is all about herself, hair, nails, lashes, looking perfect and Insta ready yet her children wear clothes I wouldn’t even let mine play out in the street wearing.

I’ve never read the books - and it maybe part of his costume -but ‘Tic /L’s trainers this morning are falling apart. I understand families are finding the cost of living rises unbelievable and keeping up with fashion may mean you don’t buy trainers with fashion anymore - but it with the daily coffee shop posts, I’d hope she’d be able to buy him a new pair.

Of all the things to bring me out of Lurker’ mode 🤣🫣 but it’s really annoyed me this morning - she wouldn’t show herself in that way so why is it okay for her kids 🤬 (could be said for anything she posts really!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

southcoaster

I find it very sad that she describes her current situation whilst Rob is deployed as miserable.
She has healthy children, a pleasant place to live, secure employment etc and she is so unhappy with her life.

Reactions: 18