Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are actually on shein for a fraction of the price and are the exact same quality as the ones in Penneys 😂 acting as if Chinese shite on Amazon is better than Chinese shite in Penneys 😂 (I know because I bought them too and the wish you a wonderful life slogan kills me everytime) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

This Diva only wears savida

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notions again.
You can just sense her nose in the air comparing Ryanair to Aer Lingus.
I'll tell ya Randy, Ryanair may have different rules, but are just as efficient and friendly as Aer Lingus.
If you have such notions, then pay double or more for Aer Lingus....or are ya too mean? Or broke?
Dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Notions again.
I'll tell ya Randy, Ryanair may have different rules, but are just as efficient and friendly as Aer Lingus.
If you have such notions, then pay double or more for Aer Lingus....or are ya too mean? Or broke?
Dope.
Ya was sickening, hey randy why not go live with your alleged husband?? Or as above, pay the extra for aer Lingus.
Or was the whole thing just to link that buggy without using # for a few of the boring stories

Reactions: 9
Just flew back with Ryanair after a few days in London. I need special assistance as I can’t walk through security and sometimes the steps are problematic and the crew has always been amazing (also the airport staff).

Reactions: 7
Notions again.
Dope.
Would she just fly Aer Lingus & shut up.
sorry if a flight is full & a lot of buggies how do people expect to bring it on board am I being silly? Such a snobby remark about Penneys

Reactions: 8
Ok did we all get the memo that sandy is getting a flight in a few days? Are we all processing this super important information?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hubby is hardly going away so close to the election so probably going with her Mam.

if she pays for the buggy to be her carry on will she get away with it,

Reactions: 2
Hubby is hardly going away so close to the election so probably going with her Mam.

if she pays for the buggy to be her carry on will she get away with it,
Something tells me she doesn’t want to pay. She’s making a massive song and dance out of something rather insignificant. What an absolute dose.

Reactions: 5
Any time I've taken a Ryanair flight, and Aer Lingus too for that matter, I've seen parents with buggys use them until they get to the steps of the plane, they are then taken by ground crew to the other side of the plane. Buggys there at the steps upon arrival.
Wtf is her problem?
That her precious free buggy will get damaged? Ffs. Isn't that just an every day risk?
Once again.
Dope.

Reactions: 8
Something tells me she doesn’t want to pay. She’s making a massive song and dance out of something rather insignificant. What an absolute dose.
We have two travel strollers and brought both on board our last Ryanair flight to London. No one batted an eyelid 🤷‍♀️ we've brought one on the past. We've only had it taken off us once and it was a packed Aer Lingus flight 😂

I'd say she's raging she's forced to fly Ryanair, her and her notions probably think she should be flying first class. I wonder will she be in the Villa again. We all remember when she said she'd only stay in villas from now on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have two travel strollers and brought both on board our last Ryanair flight to London. No one batted an eyelid 🤷‍♀️ we've brought one on the past. We've only had it taken off us once and it was a packed Aer Lingus flight 😂

I'd say she's raging she's forced to fly Ryanair, her and her notions probably think she should be flying first class. I wonder will she be in the Villa again. We all remember when she said she'd only stay in villas from now on 😂
she may be in a Villa because maybe mamma is picking up the tab, now the communion is out of the way

Reactions: 4
wonder will she be in the Villa again. We all remember when she said she'd only stay in villas from now on 😂
She stays in villas when she’s with ‘my love’ with the roving’ eye. Hotels when she’s with her pensioner mother.
Poor auld Randy can’t keep up with her own lies.
---
New thread here ⬇

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.