Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the boutique put together that outfit or was it Sandy herself....I wouldn't be inclined to shop anywhere that thought that was a good combination
There’s no way the shop put this monstrosity together for the child.
---
Dunnes or Tesco wouldn’t be good enough for princess Charlie!
Tis good enough for auld Randy tho…wardrobe busting with Savida and Gallery. #deeppockets

Reactions: 1
Jesus there where so many kegs in that basement and so much garden furniture on the deck that I thought that was a hotel or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her face isn’t as crooked as Sandra’s and there’s a definite look of the fat lad but she seems to have gotten their qualities.
It’s gonna be a tough old ride for Chaz when she’s older … not to mention the education she’s going to get when her school friends show her the truth on here!
---
Jesus there where so many kegs in that basement and so much garden furniture on the deck that I thought that was a hotel or something 😂
OMG, yes. Is that the fat lad sitting on the deck?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s gonna be a tough old ride for Chaz when she’s older … not to mention the education she’s going to get when her school friends show her the truth on here!
---

OMG, yes. Is that the fat lad sitting on the deck?
Possibly, on his own with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp 😂 must have been in timeout for not coordinating his outfit with chazza 😂

Reactions: 2
I thought it was the golf
Club ha ha
---
There’s no way the shop put this monstrosity together for the child.
---

Tis good enough for auld Randy tho…wardrobe busting with Savida and Gallery. #deeppockets
Colm might pay half for Charlie’s clothes! Ha ha

Reactions: 1
That's where your taxes went when the brother was in the HSE as a doctor. Now in the Mater private so notions still high.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d say they were in Muskerry Golf Club for lunch and then back to the mansion 🙄

Does Colm still be drinking in Clifford’s all the time? Or has Sandra disallowed that?

What was this post I missed a few days on hols...god wearing white to the communion bad enough. Where was the sleepover and who with ?
She posted a nighttime pic of brother’s house saying how they had a lovely day, great food etc and now we’re having hot chocolate and all going to bed here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted a nighttime pic of brother’s house saying how they had a lovely day, great food etc and now we’re having hot chocolate and all going to bed here 🤣🤣
if I wasn’t a consultant in the mater private and my trashy sister was posting online, I’d probably make her delete too 👍

Reactions: 6
if I wasn’t a consultant in the mater private and my trashy sister was posting online, I’d probably make her delete too 👍
100% because not hard to find his name etc and her posting his house etc to thousands…..I’m still shocked over the amount of kegs though…..for a home bar 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.