Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she deleted it, no difference to the earlier story except it's night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, a pajamas that goes over the head to go on. 🙄
It's a rotten sleep suit for a toddler who would love a character one at this age.
She dresses her like a small baby to try keep her a small baby. It doesn't work. I was devastated when my oldest didn't want to wear footie jammies anymore 😂 the almost 2 year old (think there's a few days between her and Charlie) hated them once she started walking because they slowed her down 😂

Reactions: 3
Is his name Adrian
I don’t know, I’ve googled the rising tide and 2 different websites (one updated in 2024) still list Sandra as the owner….i thought from threads here it was closed or sold due to bankruptcy? Maybe I read wrong skimming through older threads. This sounds like the other owners with the Murphy surname are her brothers ☺

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That's her parents. She has 2 brothers, one the consultant and another with quite difficult special needs was said here before?

Reactions: 1
Phil and Ted? I genuinely wouldn’t know just it’s all I found on Google 😂
Yes, that’s her Mam and Dad’s (rip) names. One brother is the consultant and the other brother has additional needs and is in residential care I think

That's her parents. She has 2 brothers, one the consultant and another with quite difficult special needs was said here before?
I don't think it's difficult special needs.
Yes, that’s her Mam and Dad’s (rip) names. One brother is the consultant and the other brother has additional needs and is in residential care I think
Yes, one in the matter private in the ED, the other brother in residential has DS. She shows one, not the other, says it all really.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is mummy’s house actually on the model farm road or off it, I recognise the door way from her photos at the door previously - easy recognisable door way of the bungalow, insta hums really share too much, is there a skip outside at the moment - maybe nana dresses being thrown out

I feel uncomfortable recognising someone’s doorway but it is she shared it online

Reactions: 4
Is mummy’s house actually on the model farm road or off it, I recognise the door way from her photos at the door previously - easy recognisable door way of the bungalow, insta hums really share too much, is there a skip outside at the moment - maybe nana dresses being thrown out

I feel uncomfortable recognising someone’s doorway but it is she shared it online
It's not a bungalow and not on the actual road. Just off it.

In a way I get her not showing her brother with additional needs but my logic is probably completely different to her own. I am not saying it’s right as I had no idea she had more than one brother.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.