Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have dance lessons stopped since it is now the lighter nights and it’s more difficult to pretend you are waiting outside when in fact you were sat in the car outside the house pitch black outside !

When all your boys see all week is fields with “Sheeps” and “baby lambs” some cows goats and horses , why the duck would they yet again want to go to a faaaarm !!

Take them bowling , go ape , lazer quest , trampolining or you know gasp go swimming as a family to the sports centre in Skipton , take the boys scooters too for the big scooter park outside , not everything has to be for a two year old !
Wow nice to see you took my advice Rebecca😂, what else can I help you with ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m confused with who she was on about? Roma or this Stephs daughter 👀😅
Me too! I am genuinely wondering if this poster was actually talking about a completely different account but just posted to the wrong thread. There really is nothing pretty or striking about Roma at all, and that’s not a dig at her, she is just a very average looking child, much like her below average looking parents.

Reactions: 15
Me too! I am genuinely wondering if this poster was actually talking about a completely different account but just posted to the wrong thread. There really is nothing pretty or striking about Roma at all, and that’s not a dig at her, she is just a very average looking child, much like her below average looking parents.
I think she was talking about Steph’s daughter

Reactions: 3
Whys she keep banging on about her “style” and always wearing leggings? Babe, we’re just thankful you’re clothed.
The thing is she has zero style - even when she tries she looks average!

Reactions: 8
Just me or would you not wear a swimming suit to the local pool not a bikini?! Leads to a thread suggestion
# 170 - Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She looks she's swimming in her underwear not a bikini!! Always gotta pose for the pervs. Disgusting skank.

Reactions: 17
Just me or would you not wear a swimming suit to the local pool not a bikini?! Leads to a thread suggestion
# 170 - Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention
💯 - not some minging colour string bikini?? Especially as her kids can’t swim properly so they are probably hanging all over her pulling the strings

Reactions: 14
Actually the most water the kids have seen all week, other than the rain. They’ll be in pjs by 3pm ready for bed, no need to wash twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So she bought a top for Alfie and she loves it because its got the year SHE was born on it?!! Love yourself much? Says everything you need to know about her really- cares ONLY about herself and its what SHE wants before ANYONE else, including her kids. Selfish witch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So she bought a top for Alfie and she loves it because its got the year SHE was born on it?!! Love yourself much? Says everything you need to know about her really- cares ONLY about herself and its what SHE wants before ANYONE else, including her kids. Selfish witch.
Sounds dramatic but I actually gasped in shock when I saw that story! How self involved & narcissistic can one person be?! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.