Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on, somebody give me a clue what Spotty is doing with her hand. is it something influenzers do that normal people don't get? Like that sticking your leg out any time there's a threat that a camera might be around.

440949496_1116126606310293_5578864189979898183_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Go on, somebody give me a clue what Spotty is doing with her hand. is it something influenzers do that normal people don't get? Like that sticking your leg out any time there's a threat that a camera might be around.

View attachment 2903619
That Elle Darby Swift does the same daft pose with her eyes closed that’s probably where our Beggy saw it

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2903619
Look how tarnished her pathetic necklace is.

The smell I imagine just from her photos gives me the ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Are you on the right thread?

Yes?

lol do you want me to be a nasty rabid to her

ok so the baby was a home birth which means they definitely have the right baby, I'm not sure what the problem is with the little girl's behaviour but both mum and daughter are gorgeous ✨
---
She can piss off. I was up at 20 to 5 this morning for work. I've done a full shift then collected my toddler from my parents, done the school run, listened to his reading book, and now I'm waiting for tea to cook before all the bedtime stuff.
And actually, I'm not even stressed about it, because that's life, and I'm not spending every spare minute desperately trying to find "content" in all that to share with the world. Nor am I exploiting my kids' childhood.

Ok, Jan.

So not stressed that you had to post on Tattle about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes?

ok so the baby was a home birth which means they definitely have the right baby, I'm not sure what the problem is with the little girl's behaviour but both mum and daughter are gorgeous ✨
---

Ok, Jan.

Boring. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes?

---

Ok, Jan.

Rebecca Lamb/Hobson is not gorgeous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ quite the opposite. You’ve got to be on the windup.

Roma wasn’t a home birth, Beggy did labour in the Iceland car park (absolute goals ✨ tbh) but her favourite child was born in a hospital.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes?

---

Ok, Jan.

Wtf are you on about home birth. What an oddball.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes?

---

Ok, Jan.

She wasn’t a home birth. She spent almost all day sat in an Iceland car park, in labour, waiting until it was time to go to the hospital.

Nobody is expecting you to be nasty about anyone. Your opinion is your opinion. It just made me wonder if you were talking about the same people because everyone else who posts on this thread seems to have the opposite opinion.

Anyway, have a good day.

Reactions: 17
Yes?

---

Ok, Jan.

No one's said there's a problem with the fringes "behaviour", no one's questioned her parentage and she categorically was not a home birth as Beaver Steve had to drive bogtrotter over an hour away, get her a Greggs (UWWWHH STEVE) and wait at various car parks round Keighley until the hospital would admit her, hence why it very much comes across like you have the wrong thread.....

If you do have the right thread it doesn't seem you know much about her to have got your self so confused???

Maybe go an read up a bit more then come back when you've done that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How narcissistic can she get? That top for alfie with her year of birth on it?! Surprised the poor boy didn’t get one with her bloody face on it. Didn’t she get the boys T-shirts not long ago with an R on them β€œfor Roma”? She’s so bleeping weird

edited to add I saw this the other day and thought of Alf πŸ˜‚

IMG_2661.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Buckle up Tattlers, we could be in for a good few more laughs now that Beggy has gotten herself some new followers thanks to the giveaway. She'll be desperately trying to get them to stay (we know they won't), so there'll be lots more entertainment for us as she tries to fool them into thinking she's living her best life with the perfect husband, adorable children and all the baby sheep the county can give her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.