Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen today’s mirror selfie?
It is honestly so bad that she continues to use Pretty Up to slim her body this much.
Basically a size 8 today. How does she think people can’t see this?
it’s actually getting ridiculous now, and so obvious what she does.
Surely her sheep can see what we see

Reactions: 11
Well let's cast our minds back to pre wedding when big bad Bev was still on the scene and probably the first and last time she had her picture took with her only grand daughter and we were in shock because she was actually using her finger under Roma's chin to hold her jaw shut for the photo .
Found it 🤯
Screenshot_20240427_172829_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s so bloody predictable, we’ve been asking on here why the giveaways dried up and look at this. Cool, now put the boys back into activities.
It's like a punchline to a joke -

Q. How many Influencers does it take to work out how to run a competition legitimately ?

A. Four.

Begs : I were just trying to help the poor out by giving em summit if they got three mates to follow me, like me, and share me on all their socials its from the kids child benefit cuz the boys have enough stuff but the trolls reported me for not showing how i chose the winner will you gals back me or just do it for me cuz I can't see why picking my favourite follower out for myself was even a bad thing, thanks huni's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she wanted to go to the zoo or for a day out today, but Steve will say no, so they go for another walk. Alfie much be bored shitless
And it's always the same couple of walks. There's so much to explore in the Dales and even into the Ribble Valley but no Skipton woods and Grassington on repeat. 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have a copy of the video she filmed when she was going on about trolls?… It was hilarious. She was sitting typing at a computer or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whys she keep banging on about her “style” and always wearing leggings? Babe, we’re just thankful you’re clothed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Whys she keep banging on about her “style” and always wearing leggings? Babe, we’re just thankful you’re clothed.
Proberly has an AD soon for stylist or something 🤣 or that "colour wheel" loads of influencers are getting paid to post about

Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a copy of the video she filmed when she was going on about trolls?… It was hilarious. She was sitting typing at a computer or something.
This one!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.