Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do her shopping and then leave it in her car while she's at a baby group? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Bless her buzzing off her tits cos she's got herself a cpl of new followers, they'll all unfollow once the competition is over & they haven't won. (Or wunn as beggy would say)
Wonder why beavers off today, must of swapped his Wednesday instead so he could go to babygroup with beggy cos she's too frightened to go on her own & looks like her mate she normally goes with isent there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

What about your 2 sons Beggy… remember them?!? Do THEY have so much stuff for their holiday too????

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Only way she’s managed to get a few new followers is because they want something off you Rebecca, you prized idiot, soon as the comp ends they will unfollow your greasy unwashed arse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t follow her but got blocked for liking a comment about that tax scam. I just set up a burner account as I wasn’t missing the tit show of a wedding. I too found her through tattle.

ETA We will all be blocked later when she’s caught up on here 🤣
Block her and then unblock when you want to view her stories and then just block her again. That’s what I do. She blocked me on my old account because I didn’t follow her.

Reactions: 11
Does she do her shopping and then leave it in her car while she's at a baby group? 🤢
Yeah she always does it. Used to post where she do a full food shop and then not go home until hours later with it as she then be saying she’s just unpacking 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Please tell me she isn't going to make a lasagne AND a cottage pie to feed 5 of them (that's 10 portions), with that ONE pack of mince?!?! Christ it's like rations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Been lurking for months but that food shop is the final straw. HOW the f does 1 punnet of each berry last a week!?? I have one 1yr old and he eats a whole punnet of raspberries and blackberries within 2/3 days. There is no way those kids aren’t starving. She must hide the rest of what she buys. Where are their lunch meals? (Fair enough if the boys have school meals but her, Roma & Steve???)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she honestly never buy any kind of freezer food? I'm all for homemade meals but with 3 kids do they not ever just have a freezer tea on the weekend. We're a family of 4 and even in aldi our food shop is min £100 and then i still have to spend another £30ish in asda for bits aldi don't have plus home bargain once a month for toiletries and cleaning stuff. I don't understand the point in lying what is she gaining from it. Even the other day when Roma was playing with tampons they was branded ones or atleast not aldis so its clearly not the only shop she does a week.

• Heart
The fact she never puts her arms down anymore so her flowers can't see that's she's built like a rugby play makes me howl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah the spotty tits are a vibe HUN! Also nice burger nips for your new followers.

Dirty slag!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Been lurking for months but that food shop is the final straw. HOW the f does 1 punnet of each berry last a week!?? I have one 1yr old and he eats a whole punnet of raspberries and blackberries within 2/3 days. There is no way those kids aren’t starving. She must hide the rest of what she buys. Where are their lunch meals? (Fair enough if the boys have school meals but her, Roma & Steve???)
Where’s cleaning stuff laundry stuff, toiletries, nappies, toilet roll, toothpaste????

Reactions: 16
Steve must eat elsewhere or just live on protein shakes , you would think someone so obviously vain about his body would be concerned what his boys were getting to eat !

Surely normal boys their age would be getting through boxes of cereal and pints and pints of milk , mine used to be eating cereal /toast banana’s etc as soon as they got through the door from school and still polish off a good sized portion of spag bol / chilli / curry / cottage pie etc

Enough of the Aldi food hauls , it is sooo boring , everyone goes shopping for food its just not interesting !

Does she honestly never buy any kind of freezer food? I'm all for homemade meals but with 3 kids do they not ever just have a freezer tea on the weekend. We're a family of 4 and even in aldi our food shop is min £100 and then i still have to spend another £30ish in asda for bits aldi don't have plus home bargain once a month for toiletries and cleaning stuff. I don't understand the point in lying what is she gaining from it. Even the other day when Roma was playing with tampons they was branded ones or atleast not aldis so its clearly not the only shop she does a week.
I reckon she's feeding the kids on freezer stuff most days and just making stuff for her and Steve. Probably after half 6 when the kids are banished upstairs.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.