PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ole Joyce always makes me laugh when he does that stupid thing of just buttoning up the top of his jacket. What a bleeping bell end he is.
Thinks he’s still 6 running around the playground pretending to be Batman with his anorak top button done up as a cape

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thinks he’s still 6 running around the playground pretending to be Batman with his anorak top button done up as a cape
He is so lacking in imagination that he would have been Robin instead of Batman. Playing second fiddle to a wealthy benefactor, craving their affection and going to extreme lengths* to prove their devotion.

*This is the only occasion that ‘Extreme length’ and (ex) PC jobless are mentioned in the same breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One of the video, she pans onto him and Austin says to slosh “hit me up” so slosh feeds him the drink the sloshy finishes it off and then goes into kiss aust and he then spits / dribbles the drink into said open mouth it made me gag 🤮🤮😷😷
This is the kind of thing you do when you're 18 and think you're being edgy, not a 40 something "parent" of 6 at a £400+ Michelin star restaurant.

Reactions: 9
One of the video, she pans onto him and Austin says to slosh “hit me up” so slosh feeds him the drink the sloshy finishes it off and then goes into kiss aust and he then spits / dribbles the drink into said open mouth it made me gag 🤮🤮😷😷
I want to die now, cheers 😫😫.

Why does she keep saying the kids are doing illegal tit? That's twice in a week. Is one of them in court or something? So odd!

Reactions: 14
Oh dear. I see Isaac has gotten to the point of being a lad desperately seeking attention. Having not cared, stayed out of the limelight being more important.
Now he's at that tricky age. And seen he will only get attention and or time/money, if he let's Rachel pimp him out.
Sadly all the twats commenting on that video will now encourage her. And is ammo for her to use agaisnt him. Agaisnt a young lad that will do whst the others have. If it means just being seen.
---
Ugh. Id back the bill any day for kids off smart phones. Why is T seeiing something from creating vids like that for TT.
the TEENY tiny benefit it brings to her for that one second, never outweighs the bad of social media and kids seeking whatever is missing in their wellbeing by posting these "to all the kids who" posts.
---
If I gets a snake can we all manifest Wobble going and opening the cage please. Can you imagine that house with an escaped snake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She thinks it's a flex 🤦‍♀️
she really does and i dont get it. I would be mortified if one of my kids was getting up to something illegal.

of course, when the teachers at B's school or prospective employers of Sebs, watch her stories or read here and see things it will be all the trolls fault when they loose their jobs

Reactions: 26
I’d be bleeping mortified, I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it with the internet!
She’s another bleep who can’t say NO to her kids.
Me too. And then she has the cheek to sit there and *fake* cry when she can't cope with them.
They all need reigning in.
And another example of josh NOT being on a career break with D&C police.
Bet that station are sick of him and his offspring and associates

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. And then she has the cheek to sit there and *fake* cry when she can't cope with them.
They all need reigning in.
And another example of josh NOT being on a career break with D&C police.
Bet that station are sick of him and his offspring and associates
She proper thinks she’s the cool Mum doesn’t she.
She probably tells her kids who to score from 🙄

Reactions: 12
She thinks it's a flex 🤦‍♀️
It's so bizarre. It's as if she's under some illusion that all teenagers are out there breaking the law on a daily basis. She needs news flashing that actually the vast majority go to school, have friends, have hobbies, eat, sleep, scroll and that is it. Only a small minority are getting in to trouble.

Maybe it's the kids she knows, idk. It's just really annoying seeing her try and ram it down people's throats that all teens are dysfunctional because they just aren't 😬.

Reactions: 29
It's so bizarre. It's as if she's under some illusion that all teenagers are out there breaking the law on a daily basis. She needs news flashing that actually the vast majority go to school, have friends, have hobbies, eat, sleep, scroll and that is it. Only a small minority are getting in to trouble.

Maybe it's the kids she knows, idk. It's just really annoying seeing her try and ram it down people's throats that all teens are dysfunctional because they just aren't 😬.
She is part of the problem as to why alot of teenagers are off the rails anyway. Trying to make it normal.
Its not normal to have 4 out of 6 children all engage in illegal activity under the age of 18.
And she's encouraging her brain dead huns to be that parent too which in turn allows those kids to then behave like that because their parents think its normal because a bleep on Internet said so!
Newsflash Rachel, your not cool and they don't respect you.
They just know they can get away with tit and you will pay them for the privilege 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Even if her kids were little angels she’d just make tit up about them to fit in with her ‘brand’.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.