PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ! I wouldn't care how much money I had, if I went to a restaurant and wa served that tit I'd be gone. What a pretentious bleep ✌

Reactions: 13
Did she say on that story of her sat on her bed that licky arse Jo bought her that bedspread? If so, why?
Stop rimming your boss Jo ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow, how unusual, a small child is confused that's its now light when they go to bed but a few weeks ago it was dark. Obviously no other parent has had to explain the seasons to their child and tell them to go the f*** to sleep 😉. Yep it must be his level 6000 autism that confuses him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine spending £500 to go to that restaurant and your table is next to those cackling chavs. For four bleeping hours.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Imagine spending £500 to go to that restaurant and your table is next to those cackling chavs. For four bleeping hours.
And going to place with that reputation in a washed out t-shirt! Where’s the stripper wedding attire when needed.

Reactions: 15
Ole Joyce always makes me laugh when he does that stupid thing of just buttoning up the top of his jacket. What a bleeping bell end he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw they’re back and picking kids to spend time with how sweet 🙄 parents of the year those two 🙄

she banged out a few ads the last couple of days, seems silly when she has none for ages then a load together?

also how hot was it in Devon today, it was blooming cold in Bristol!
It was so cold I regretted not wearing a wooly hat to walk the dog. :oops: Warmed up a little in the afternoon, but certainly not water fight in the garden warm.

Reactions: 9
I wonder who picked up the £1600ish tab for that meal that was so far up it's own arse it could see daylight?

Oh yeah, that'll be the huns 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine going to the most expensive restaurant in the UK and deciding the best thing to wear was that hideous looking t shirt, she seriously has something wrong in her head. That t shirt cost £95…I wouldn't pay 95p for it, it's absolutely hideous. I must add I've never heard of Ganni, what an eye opener that was looking at their website 😳💰💰💰 there's not a single item on there that I'd wear.

Reactions: 18
Another £100 on a hideous item of clothing that still makes her look like she raided lost property. Her dress sense is so far up her arse. Just because you can spend that money Ratshit doesn’t mean you should.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another £100 on a hideous item of clothing that still makes her look like she raided lost property. Her dress sense is so far up her arse. Just because you can spend that money Ratshit doesn’t mean you should.
Careful.. we all know when people go for her dress sense it makes her have a *fake* panic attack and brings out the paper bag 🤣
She doesn't care when you criticise her parenting but God forbid you say you don't like her clothes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She seems to think that the more expensive something is, the better it is. Unfortunately, she usually looks like a bag of tit, like she's had to rummage through a lost property box and pick out anything that vaguely fits.

Reactions: 28
How long till she posts her £410 meal next to a begging story for a Tesco branded shop for her warriors. Who says she doesn’t have taste?

Reactions: 16
Still love to know what Josh was going to say about B. She shared L’s blood clot and underage sex, Seb’s underage sex and drug taking, Isaac’s vaping etc so what could be worse. I assume it’s something that could jeopardise her job which is very worrying. But obviously if B got the sack it wouldn’t be down to something she did or that Rach or Josh spoke about, it would be because of us lot on here 🙄
Definitely something to do with the car. That was the conversation. And then he started to say something like " she taken at night to... she drives..." and it was in conversation with them not being able to sell the car.
---
So no mention of the other baby daddy she had between Mr abusive and sloshua then?
So has she had to literally redact him from the story, because he won't allow her to mention him. Or has called her up on it. I know there was ALOT of tit to do with him though months ago. She was seeing a lawyer etc, having trouble with the book and his family were getting it In the neck. She was shitting on him using E on the lives. Wpupd he stop her? And if so how the duck do you tell your story, if you can't actually tell your story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The ‘friends’ they went away with are easily found on Facebook. Not even Facebook friends with the moronic hamblebums/marshits.
People are so easily bought aren’t they. Nice little jolly.

Reactions: 9
The ‘friends’ they went away with are easily found on Facebook. Not even Facebook friends with the moronic hamblebums/marshits.
People are so easily bought aren’t they. Nice little jolly.
The latest swinging partners I would guess. Bribed with expensive meals and alcohol for their sordid little sex games 🤢🤢🤢🤢 no doubt at some point they'll be on the toxic pile with Emily, Stabby Jo et al.

• Sick
Reactions: 15