Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I wasn't going to post this shit here but I've lost all interest in Rachaeleeleleleele and her shitty little life now. Not an airplane announcing my departure✈, I've been getting abused for years and now in a safe place (ex knows my username here so won't give any further info). Coming here was my escapism from reality. I don't need that anymore🙌

What I'm currently going through just further confirms what a massive cunt she is, I have said for years that she was never abused at all and she is obsessed with Wayne, and she roped Josh into claiming that he was in an abusive marriage as well. Police can tell very quickly who is lying, and she may be able to manipulate quite a few people and professionals into believing her bullshit but the police will know. I hope her comeuppance comes soon, she is so full of lies and none of them add up at all. I'll go as far as to say that's probably why pc pretty boy got the sack due to his wife's outrageous lies as well as covering up for stabby Jo.

I'll probably check in from time to time, but am busy rebuilding my life now. It's been a pleasure knowing you all over the years 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 103

FridaK

VIP Member
View attachment 2895558
Oh Betsy's got ADHD now. Wonder what Edie is going to have ?
Minor thing that needs to be said to lots of people.

You do not go to the GP to discuss a ADHD assessment. You go to the GP with a set of health problems and they suggest an ADHD assessment if that's what they think is appropriate.

Stop diagnosing your kids with Google you Munchausens twat 😑.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Quick message for Ratshit:

aCnHwf5.jpeg

Absolutely sick of this bullshit. Blah blah blah, women, kids with nothing, absolutely desperate, blah blah blah. Why is every single woman who flees abuse in the western hemisphere apparently landing in Torbay? From what she says, it sounds like the streets are awash with dirty kids in ragged clothes eating out of bins.

Top tip for the huns - instead of pouring all your money towards this scam artist (who's walking around dripping in Gucci and has a different pair of trainers to match every single one of her tacky outfits), how about looking up some charitable organisations in your own area? There will be refuges and food banks everywhere (unfortunately), support the ones that support people in your community 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 49

FridaK

VIP Member
Her complaining about Southwest Water deleting negative comments has orbited irony around the sun. She's fucking special isn't she hahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She needs to learn to separate the two.
You can't beg for food for the less fortunate and then within minutes boast that you are having a £450 meal at a Michelin restaurant ON THE SAME PAGE.
I hope it does leave a bad taste in people's mouths, so it should!
She's a c*nt for doing that!
And I'm also sick of people referring to it as a charity... its not, its a business!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Mr Wotsit has surprised me this morning by taking charge and has booked a us a week away in the summer.... In Paignton 😂 🤦‍♀️ :oops: Guess I'll see you in a few weeks, Rach bubs 💜

Is it really as much of a shit hole as all the spotted posts make out?

Is there any where touristy that's good to visit for couples?

Shall I just cancel and divorce him now for not telling me and letting me research the place first?
Brixham is much nicer! It's only down the road. Actual seafront of Paignton is ok, typical touristy seaside stuff but fairly nice. I can be your tour guide and show you all the best spots - Wobble's palm trees, Winner Street, McDonald's, the beach that they took Ethel to once when they remembered they were interested in her.....we could even go gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
And the 'cant wait to do forever with you' What imaginary thing is she waiting for before she starts 'doing forever' 🤔🤔🤔
She "couldn't wait to do forever" with Emily, Stabby Jo and Lianne (and all 3 "loved my kids like another mum"), look how well that all turned out 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh was deployed to The Sahara whilst everyone else was sent to Iraq because of safety concerns. The Army couldn't take the risk of him speaking and therefore making things worse.

I heard he spent a year roaming around all by himself before he noticed 💔😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Tattle bastards, I just need to let you all know that my daughter had her first exam this morning, and despite it being nearly my birthday I haven't even left the country! Am I a terrible and neglectful parent, putting my kid first instead of swanning off to Barbadocelona to drink cocktails in a bikini?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

FridaK

VIP Member
I can not for the life of me understand how Lula is vunerable enough to warrant home schooling after also having reduced attendance at her current school. Yet at home is level and mature enough to be left in Betsy's care to have parties at weekends, give informed consent to have her private life on sale in a book available everywhere and have a serious boyfriend. It seems like the Lula Rachael is sharing has quite a split personality.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Rach isn't tutoring her she's being homeschooled by an online private school costing 7k a year!
Oh I know but she may still need supervision and support. From experience, if school makes her anxious, she may really struggle to adapt to online learning and find it triggering or difficult to engage with for the first few weeks, the anxiety and meltdowns may continue for a while yet, and then it’s summer holidays and there’s a whole new start in September. Also, will she be doing GCSEs? Because if you’re home educating you have to book in advance far ahead because private spaces go quickly, unless she’s doing those online too.
---
Thread suggestion:

Part-time Mummy is never at home,
Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Last edited:
  • Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Wotsit

VIP Member
I've realised that her moaning about kids and all the FML stuff she does is actually great karma for her. The fact that she is now stuck having to parent for at least the next 13-14 years must really make her hate her life 🤣 its YEARS before the end is in sight for her and she can do as she pleases without having to think about child care and who else she can palm W off on 🤣 She'll be 55/56 and still dealing with an 18 year old and all the worry that brings along with dealing with menopause and whatever level of autistic violence W has reached by then🤣🤣 (sorry if this offends anyone her age with young kids still, I'm sure you don't hate them like she does hers so this doesn't apply to you)

I think i might start telling the huns that in fact R is jealous of ME. I have no children under 18, no school run, no paying for anything for them because they are all responsible young adults that work full time, don't take drugs or cause me to loose my shit everyday with their shit decisions. I also don't have a husband who makes me drier than the Sahara and gives me the ick every 15 minutes 😂 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SooGray

Being labelled as a bad parent for tidying your girls’ rooms is the least of your bad parenting call outs Rach. If you don’t want opinions then don’t show it. Toodles xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40

FridaK

VIP Member
She had enough money coming in for Josh to completely pack in work. So she defo had enough to get Lula a private diagnosis and pay for her to be tutored at home. She can leave the "There is no funding for SEN kids" to people that actually need financial help. The cheeky cow. It's Rachael's fault if Lula's potential isn't nurtured.

Reactions: 40

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why has she tagged the waitress? Call me odd but I’ve never been out for a meal and asked the waitress/waiter for their Instagram handle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38